PDA

View Full Version : Question

ryansmith
06-20-2015, 07:43 AM
What is difrence between blog and article ?

RH-Calvin
06-22-2015, 09:28 AM
Article is a content comprising of a certain number of words. A blog is a collection of articles updated regularly to promote it in search engines.

WebOutGateway
06-23-2015, 05:01 AM
Hi there!

Blog is a usually a page in a web wherein serves as a publicly accessible personal journal for an individual. Blog can be seen in a personal view of informative content. While an article is usually considered to be more informative and accurate where details are concerned. article is expected to have a higher standard of writing but will be more forgiving with faulty presentation in blogs.

Hope it helps!

dennis123
06-23-2015, 05:05 AM
Blog is a usually a page in a web wherein serves as a publicly accessible personal journal for an individual. Blog can be seen in a personal view of informative content. While an article is usually considered to be more informative and accurate where details are concerned. article is expected to have a higher standard of writing but will be more forgiving with faulty presentation in blogs.

sapnajha
06-23-2015, 05:23 AM
I think you are right, google actually index this First and some few content on your home page. My site is just 6 days old and google has index 6 pages. Just be patient yours will be index.

ryansmith
07-02-2015, 06:56 AM
Thank you so much, you let me good information.