PDA

View Full Version : Conversion Rate

nancyisabell
06-24-2015, 04:13 AM
How to improve website conversion rate want easy way to increase?

WebOutGateway
06-24-2015, 05:23 AM
Hi there!

I got a few tips for you to increase your website's conversion rate. See it below. :)

- State the benefits of your products and services CLEARLY. Stating your product information is a big help, but let's make it more specific by telling your potential customer on HOW do your product or services may help them? How does it solve their concerns and problem?

- Choose a stronger headline, headline is the most important factor in your landing page.

- Include your social media account's subscriber or followers counts.

- Include customers reviews. There is a study that people nowadays is being influence to buy something because of other customer's review. So, it is mainly important to include a customer review.

- Include live chat. This is for a rush person who is in need of your product or services. If they can get a fast response, it may lead to a higher conversion rate.

- If possible, use video to flaunt your brand. This may be located in the landing page, it can attract potential customers.

- Make it easy to buy from you. Make it more user friendly, do not giver users to many options, tell them what they should do next. If possible, provide a quick step. You may also offer them some freebies or services like free shipping etc.

- Provide enough information about you as a business like contact numbers, complete office address, and email address so that potential customers have many options in reaching your business.

- Provide proofs that you're legit. Indicate a specific portion of your site some portfolio, samples or feedback of your current customers.

Hope it helps! :)

davidweb09
06-24-2015, 07:02 AM
press release submission can help to improve your website organic traffic.

abhijepansd
06-24-2015, 08:38 AM
I also want to know about Conversion Rate. I don't hear about conversion rate in seo.

picnic spots (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203) | camp in manali (http://www.adventureactivities.co.in/himachal-pradesh/manali.html)