PDA

View Full Version : What is Google Bot optimization

stevex
06-30-2015, 03:15 AM
I have seen the term Google Bot Optimization on some forums. But I can not understand what it is? Is it different from normal search engine optimization or its the same? If somthing exists like this then I would like to know more about it. I need full information on this...

BellaThomas
06-30-2015, 04:18 AM
Sorry i dont have any idea

WebOutGateway
06-30-2015, 05:51 AM
Hi stevex!

Googlebot Optimization is not the same with Search Engine Optimization. Search Engine Optimization is more focused about the process of optimizing the user’s search queries. Googlebot optimization is focused upon how Google’s crawler access your site. Googlebot crawls the web and creates an index or also known as spider. Googlebot used sitemap to find all the areas of your website to be crawled and indexed. One more thing is that, Googlebot always crawl your site.

Hope it helps!

joshaidan
06-30-2015, 08:34 AM
Googlebot is the search bot software (google serch algorithm) used by Google to index a webpage and Crawling, Caching and indexing of a webpage happen through this Googlebot by collecting details from that webpage.

varunindia88
07-01-2015, 02:33 AM
Nothing different its Googlebot optimization isn't the same thing as SEO ( search engine optimization )

dennis123
01-23-2016, 01:30 AM
Googlebot optimization is focused on how Google's crawler accesses your site. By tracking, monitoring and focusing Googlebot you can gain an advantage over your competition.

edwina
01-23-2016, 05:31 AM
Nice information.

Sonika11Mehra
09-12-2016, 05:58 AM
Essentially for Link Development, You can discover some connection Exchange or the sites from where you can purchase Links likewise, Even we have two locales where we offer fotter Links for Yearly Renewal Price.

Angeljoe
09-12-2016, 08:43 AM
Googlebot crawls your site is crucial to understanding Googlebot optimization.

pablohunt2812
09-13-2016, 08:15 AM
Google bot is Google's search bot that crawls the web and creates an index. It’s also known as the spider. The bot crawls every page it's allowed access to, and adds it to the index where it can be accessed and returned by user's search queries.
The amount of time that Google bot gives to your site is called “crawl budget”. The greater a page's authority, the more crawl budget it receives.Your site is always being crawled, provided your site is accurately accepting crawlers.

Sankara Vignesh
09-20-2016, 01:32 AM
Google bot is the tool which is used to crawl our website by the process of search engine, which could be optimized and gives the result as the process of keyword level.

Carlbrewster
09-20-2016, 01:51 AM
I have seen the term Google Bot Optimization on some forums. But I can not understand what it is? Is it different from normal search engine optimization or its the same? If somthing exists like this then I would like to know more about it. I need full information on this...

Google bot optimization is a way to optimize the google bot so that they can or can't visit your webpage. If you allow them they will visit or crawl your webpage else they'll not crawl your website.

Williams Reus
09-21-2016, 06:07 PM
Googlebot is Google’s search bot that crawls the web and creates an index. It’s also known as a spider. The bot crawls every page it’s allowed access to, and adds it to the index where it can be accessed and returned by users’ search queries.
My animated infographic on How Google Works shows you how the spiders fetch the web and index the information.
The whole idea of how Googlebot crawls your site is crucial to understanding Googlebot optimization. Here are the basics:
Googlebot spends more time crawling sites with significant pagerank.
Googlebot is always crawling your site
Googlebot first accesses a site’s robots.txt to find out the rules for crawling the site
Googlebot uses the sitemap.xml to discover any and all areas of the site to be crawled and indexed

Rational
09-23-2016, 06:55 AM
Great post,Thank you for sharing this information!!

othername0104
09-26-2016, 09:56 PM
Googlebot optimization is focused on how Google's crawler accesses your site. By tracking, monitoring and focusing Googlebot you can gain an advantage over your competition.

mlipure
09-26-2016, 10:03 PM
It is the same as you do for SEO, just different word

JennyBrighton
09-27-2016, 06:41 AM
Googlebot is Google's search bot (also known as a spider) that crawls the web and creates an index.

raviownroof
09-28-2016, 05:00 AM
Googlebot optimization is store your website all Information and help to crawler to crawl your website.

anirban09P
12-15-2016, 11:45 PM
Googlebot is only crawl web Pages, Indexing is not preformed by GoogleBot.

Liyanscom3
12-16-2016, 01:57 AM
Great Info.
Thanks for Sharing.

nancy07
12-16-2016, 04:20 AM
Googlebot Optimization is not the same with Search Engine Optimization. Search Engine Optimization is more focused about the process of optimizing the user’s search queries. Googlebot optimization is focused upon how Google’s crawler access your site. Googlebot crawls the web and creates an index or also known as spider. Googlebot used sitemap to find all the areas of your website to be crawled and indexed. One more thing is that, Googlebot always crawl your site.

david14beck
01-02-2017, 03:12 AM
Googlebot is the search bot software (google search algorithm) that crawls the web and creates an index, It's also known as Spider and Crawler. Caching and indexing of a web page happen through this Googlebot by collecting details from that web page.
Here are the basics:
Googlebot spends more time crawling sites with the higher PR. PageRank is a 0 to 10 scale that assigns a number to web pages based on that page’s importance accuracy and authority on the web according to Google.
Googlebot first accesses a site’s robots.txt to find out the rules for crawling the site.
Google bot is always crawling sites.

aegisinfoways
01-02-2017, 04:27 AM
Googlebot is the look for bot application used by Google to index a website and Crawling, Caching and listing of a website occur through this Googlebot by collecting information from that web site.

david14beck
01-02-2017, 04:50 AM
Googlebot is the search bot software (google search algorithm) that crawls the web and creates an index. It's also known as Spider and Crawler. Caching and indexing of a web page happen through this Googlebot by collecting details from that web page.
Here are the basics:
Googlebot spends more time on crawling sites with the higher PR. PageRank is a 0 to 10 scale that assigns a number to web pages based on that page’s importance, accuracy and authority on the web, according to Google.
Googlebot first accesses a site’s “robots.txt” to find out the rules for crawling the site.
Google bot always keeps crawling the sites.

dreamland0495
01-02-2017, 04:58 AM
you want to learn about SEO? Simple it is optimal search results on google. website, blog, your videos on the top 10?

Educaindia2
01-02-2017, 05:42 AM
Nice Share keep it up.

david hong
02-06-2017, 03:45 AM
Googlebot spider commonly called, used to crawl websites. Googlebot discovers new and updated website to add to google bookmarks