PDA

View Full Version : Content Marketing is all Time Best

CarolineMurphy
07-06-2015, 05:43 AM
As we all know "Content is King" in today's SEO. and Google also loves to crwal every single content. Content Marketing is all time best activity in SEO World.

RH-Calvin
07-06-2015, 07:38 AM
Content is considered the king as search engines tend to rank keywords and website depending on the quality of your website content. They are more inclined to high relevant sources compared to low and spam websites with very little or spam contents. Therefor articles play a major role in building website rank and popularity in search engines.

seojennifer
07-06-2015, 12:09 PM
As we all know "Content is King" in today's SEO. and Google also loves to crwal every single content. Content Marketing is all time best activity in SEO World.

Thanks, i completely agree with you. Really Content Marketing will be always potential.

Rajdeep Bose
07-07-2015, 01:19 AM
Content marketing is a marketing technique of creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and acquire a clearly defined audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action.

christopher12
07-07-2015, 01:45 AM
Content Marketing is a technique that involves the creation of media and publishing content in order to acquire and retain customers.

sonaksvr
07-07-2015, 04:44 AM
Content marketing is the best ways to generate online business.

PaulaEdwards
07-07-2015, 05:07 AM
I also use content marketing SEO strategy for driving huge traffic and ranking and I found it so useful in ranking.

WebOutGateway
07-07-2015, 05:11 AM
I'm absolutely agree with all of you! Content marketing must one of the top choices in every SEO campaign. Unique content is very much important to Google, it can bring a lot of benefits in your website and also your sales. :)

michaelclarke
07-07-2015, 05:49 AM
"Content is King" for SEO point of view. unique content than increase traffic and keyword.

netster
07-21-2015, 12:56 PM
Agreed. It all starts from good, fresh content.