PDA

View Full Version : My Website Status

juliej
07-15-2015, 01:03 AM
All my keywords are in first page, but there is no leads or enquiry to business. May I know the reason?

RH-Calvin
07-15-2015, 01:44 AM
Usually only the top 3 results in Google have the most clicks and searches. You need to pull your keywords to the top of the list to get maximum traffic. Also I would like to know which keywords, the priority or the long tail keywords are ranked on the first page? Usually long tail keywords are ranked on the first page but they don't drive much visitors as the number of searches is very low.

WebOutGateway
07-15-2015, 06:17 AM
Maybe your website page rank is not that high and it's because the keywords you chose didn't match of the most search queries. Try to use keyword planner or any other software to find out the most recent keywords queries.

dennis123
07-21-2015, 05:11 AM
IF your site have 1st page rank on search engine then you should get more and more lead. But your site not getting any sales it depend on your website designed and detail. You should make your website attractive and clear.

irfan
07-21-2015, 07:25 AM
Did you check you keywords in Keywords planer before add them into the website. how popular are they and how many clicks they are getting ?