PDA

View Full Version : SEO and Internet marketing - Where should I focus my efforts?

sanjalisharma89
07-23-2015, 05:37 AM
SEO and Internet marketing - Where should I focus my efforts?

seairexim
07-23-2015, 05:39 AM
Do you even know the deference b/w them... If yes then you shouldn't ask this type of question...

RH-Calvin
07-24-2015, 02:05 AM
Internet marketing is a part of SEO. So you need to concentrate more on seo to benefit from search engine ranking and internet marketing. SEO will help you to get permanent ranking for your website and maintain your online reputation for your business.

MitraVarghese
07-24-2015, 09:00 AM
Internet marketing is a part of SEO. So you need to concentrate more on seo to benefit from search engine ranking and internet marketing. SEO will help you to get permanent ranking for your website and maintain your online reputation for your business.

Yeah I really agree with you as internet markeing and SEO both are interrelated, one should have to focus their effort on methods which is best to drive the trafffic and increase your page rank.

cwvps
07-24-2015, 12:28 PM
It's basically the same thing. You use SEO for better marketing results.

stevenwatson011
07-27-2015, 01:21 AM
You need to improve online presence on various social sites.

Sonitek
07-29-2015, 01:58 AM
First, let's make sure we're all on the same page in understanding the differences between the two.

1. PPC Defined: Pay Per Click (PPC) is when you pay for an advertisement to appear at the top of a search engine. The more people click on your ad, the more you'll pay.
2. SEO Defined: SEO is a way to optimize your site to rise up the search rankings and generate organic (free) traffic.

CarolineMurphy
07-29-2015, 02:11 AM
SEO and Internet marketing - Where should I focus my efforts?

You are running SEO company and you don't even know the meaning between SEO & Internet Marketing.

Stop doing spam here.

webdesign123
05-24-2016, 06:46 AM
thanks for the information sharing with us.