PDA

View Full Version : What is Anchor Text?

jacobsmith1
07-24-2015, 09:05 AM
Hello Friends,

Please tell me what is anchor text.

VirtualName
07-25-2015, 03:22 AM
I think, you know more about anchor text. Look at your signature!

MitraVarghese
07-25-2015, 06:13 AM
Anchor text is the text which helps to provide a hyperlink on a keyword. It is more relevant to SEO as it helps to make it genuine for spreading the info of any company worldwide. It helps in promotion only.

irfan
07-25-2015, 07:34 AM
The anchor text, link label, link text, or link title is the visible, clickable text in a hyperlink. The words contained in the anchor text can determine the ranking that the page will receive by search engines.

jaysh4922
07-27-2015, 03:57 AM
Anchor text is the actual text on a link to your web site. Instead of a link on a web site saying 'click here' and linking to your site, or simply listing your web site name ideally you have text that describes what's on your site.

RH-Calvin
07-27-2015, 06:18 AM
Anchor text is the keyword text that is hyperlinked to drive traffic to your webpage. Anchor texts are helpful to build keyword ranking for your website in search engines.

netster
07-27-2015, 12:18 PM
Study the keywords in content and backlinks of high ranking websites that offer your products or services.

Good Luck

stevenwatson011
07-28-2015, 02:01 AM
i think you already know this so why you are asking the these types of stupid question.

Frank Morale
07-29-2015, 03:55 AM
Anchor text is a clickable text in a hyperlink that is displayed on a web page.
The HTML syntax for anchor text is:

<a href=”http://www.example.com”>Example Anchor Text</a>

riprook7
07-29-2015, 06:09 AM
Anchor Text is the visible, clickable text in a hyperlink.

Sarah King
08-06-2015, 07:44 AM
Anchor text is a clickable text in Hyperlink that is also beneficial for web designer as well as for seo person

dennis123
09-28-2015, 05:12 AM
Anchor text refers to the words that conjure a link; they're the words that flip your mouse pointer into a finger-pointing hand. As an example, within the sentence, "I really like to go to this store," "this store" is anchor text for the link.

mani ge3e
09-29-2015, 08:47 AM
You have heard about using anchor text in your article backlinks but you're not really sure what it is or you're not sure of how important it is when it comes to the eventual success of your website. Yeah, I know that it can be a pain to create links using anchor text but you will find that it is more than worth the effort when it comes to getting your website to rank high in the search engine results and it can be one of the most powerful ways that you can help your website to become successful that you will find.
While it may be possible for your website to rank rather well with links back to your site that do not include anchor text the amount of effort and time that this is going to take is just rediculous when compared to how long it will take if you do use backlinks that contain anchor text with your chosen keyword in it. The difference is simply night and day.
This Is What I Am All About! - What your anchor text does is literally tell search engine spiders and the search engines that these spiders report back to, what your site is all about. For instance, if the anchor text for the backlink to your site reads "plumbing atlanta ga", the search engines will take this into account when ranking your site for websites about plumbing in Atlanta, Georgia. Get it?
Is That All You Are About? - You might think, "Great! All I have to do is publish a ton of articles about with my chosen keyword as anchor text and I'll be golden!" Unfortunately, many other people have had this same idea and this has caused many search engines to look at backlinks and many of the other ways that people try to game the system a little more carefully.
Using just one keyword for your anchor text is one sure way to send a red flag to the search engines that you are up to something and that you're just trying to pull one over on the search engines. This is why it is important to choose some alternate keywords and preferably some related keywords to your main keyword that you wish to rank for. Just a little tip for you there!
Call Me, Baby! - In addition to search engine optimization, using anchor text is a great way to provide a powerful call to action for your readers at the end of your article or on your website. A link that says "click here" is pretty much self explanitory but many folks miss out on this easy way to improve your click through rate and bring more visitors to your website.

gopalgroup
10-05-2015, 03:39 AM
anchor text is a html tag which is use for linking or reference to another website.

jane1
10-05-2015, 04:15 AM
An anchor text is hyperlinked text that you use to make a hyper link on it using html programming language. The anchor text shows a small right hand icon when you take cursor of your mouse on it. It color could be changed through its attributes.

seairexim
10-05-2015, 05:14 AM
How could you believe that a person who is well aware about the signature link of forum and don't know about the anchor text itself...

sarveshseair
10-05-2015, 08:15 AM
Anchor text is the clickable text in a hyperlink. SEO best practices dictate that anchor text be relevant to the page you're linking to, rather than generic text.

rvtrainingchd
10-05-2015, 07:30 PM
Anchor text is that portion of a hyperlink that is viewed by a user on a webpage (the clickable text).
Here is a typical html link:

<a href=” http://www.domain.com ”> Anchor Text </a>

Marina Cristell
10-06-2015, 01:29 AM
All reply is good and i am agree to anyone

gismember
10-06-2015, 01:43 AM
Anchor text refers to the words that make up a hyperlink and they are the words that turn your mouse cursor into a finger-pointing hand.

Nexevo Technolo
10-07-2015, 02:31 AM
Anchor text is the hyperlink of website keywords in website links.

rohitnagpure336
10-09-2015, 06:41 AM
Anchor text is the keyword text that is hyperlinked to drive traffic to your webpage. Anchor texts are helpful to build keyword ranking for your website in search engines.

Hello RH-Calvin - Can we use Anchor text for blog commenting..?

gismember
10-09-2015, 06:54 AM
Anchor text is the text that appears highlighted in a hypertext link that can be clicked to open a target web page.

anirban09P
10-14-2015, 12:31 AM
Anchor text is the clickable link in a body of text, which leads to another page on or off the website. It is generally underlined and blue, but that only depends on the styling of the website. They styling indicates to a human read that if they click on it, a new page will be served.

benben1
10-05-2016, 01:23 PM
Anchor texts are important for search engines which include links content. In my opinion it is like a hashtag. On the other hand search engines compare your anchor text profile with industry average in terms of brand, compound and money.
Anchor text examples;
Brand Anchor Text: LG
Money Anchor Text: 4K Television
Compound Anchor Text: LG 4K Television

If you want to create backlink strategies, you can analyz market's anchor text averages, before.

alex.thomson
10-06-2016, 04:39 AM
Texts that link to another location or document on the Web are referred to as anchor texts. In short, it’s clickable text in a hyperlink. For instance, in the sentence “Wikipedia gives an overview of anchor texts," Wikipedia is the anchor text. You can create it using this simple HTML code.

ShreyaKoushik
10-06-2016, 06:40 AM
Anchor text is the visible hyperlinked text on the page. Basically, anchor text is usually used to indicate the subject matter of the page that it links to.

Bluesky94
11-02-2016, 09:08 AM
The anchor text, link label, link text, or link title is the visible, clickable text in a hyperlink. The words contained in the anchor text can determine the ranking that the page will receive by search engines. Since 1998, some web browsers have added the ability to show a tooltip for a hyperlink before it is selected. Not all links have anchor texts because it may be obvious where the link will lead due to the context in which it is used. Anchor texts normally remain below 60 characters. Different browsers will display anchor texts differently. Usually, web search engines analyze anchor text from hyperlinks on web pages. Other services apply the basic principles of anchor text analysis as well. For instance, academic search engines may use citation context to classify academic articles,and anchor text from documents linked in mind maps may be used too