PDA

View Full Version : social media marketing or the old way?

ragaccessible
07-27-2015, 12:42 AM
I am currently working as social media marketing assistant for a home decorations site, the online store is already up for 2 months but unfortunately the site is not getting a lot of visit. I've only been focusing on social media marketing as of the moment, but I think I need to do the old way of marketing as well. What do you think I should do to attract more people to our website and increase our customers? I really need a professional advice on this... TIA!

stevenwatson011
07-28-2015, 02:23 AM
social media is the best way to generate the traffic into your website.

rvtrainingchd
08-01-2015, 01:42 AM
Social media marketing is a paid method means you have to invest in this to attract the users. You should also try other unpaid methods like Search engine optimization and Social media optimization. Using this, you can get more visitor to your website.

MitraVarghese
08-01-2015, 03:35 AM
Social media marketing is a great way to bring traffic to your website, there are having many more methods of digital marketing which we can implement to grow your business and advertisement of product.

dashingsee
08-30-2015, 09:54 AM
This is a good read about social media marketing. http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/218160
Social media marketing benefits business owners in a massive way. Furthermore it increases brand awareness and establishes the legitimacy of the brand, social media marketing can shape the bottom line of a business by increasing sales. It is something that every business needs to do and needs to do well.

jane1
08-31-2015, 02:54 AM
If your site does not get more visitors, then find out the reasons behind it and fix the issue. e.g. if your site is not mobile friendly then redesign it in bootstrap to make it mobile responsive. You can check it https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/

Second thing, update your services, content, of your site. Thirdly offer discount packages/ free gifts etc and send this information to be delivered on social networks, Local advertisement agencies, TV channels, and banners etc.
You must use old methods of marketing too including Bulk sms, emails, local ads, ppc, etc.

RH-Calvin
08-31-2015, 05:07 AM
Social media marketing is a good way to promote your website and business online and build popularity in search engines. It helps to maintain your online reputation for your business.

Eric Rowan
08-31-2015, 05:35 AM
Social media marketing has been always the best free resource for obtaining direct traffic and business clients. However, it will be recommended to maintain good visitors flow by posting good user engaging content/information in it.

nomanali
08-31-2015, 05:41 AM
According to me you need to adopt traditional SEO along with social media marketing. As you have home decoration site, you will have a lot of images to share so engaging image sharing sites like Pinterest, Flicker, Instagram will also give you a lot of traffic.

rohitnagpure336
09-01-2015, 06:29 AM
you can say that it is old way but you cannot say it is not working to increase traffic, build your website with social media websites it will provide you good traffic as well as sales you need to do Quality work on that platform.

ragaccessible
09-15-2015, 09:25 AM
We're thinking about hiring an SEO company (http://www.webmarketing123.com/) to help us but we still haven't decided on one yet. Any recommendations and suggestions on what we should be looking for?