PDA

View Full Version : Google: Panda 4.2 Is Rolling Out Slowly

syedmuddassar
08-01-2015, 02:46 AM
Google: Panda 4.2 Is Rolling Out Slowly For Technical Reasons:

Hi John my question is Panda related. First of all why you guys decided this update to roll out so slowly. And second could you please tell us how is this update different then the other updates. Is it targeting more then just content?

John answered:

This is actually, pretty much a similar update to before. For technical reasons we are rolling it out a bit slower. It is not that we are trying to confuse people with this. It is really just for technical reasons.

As pr me this time they are going to launch panda with some new change. So please make sure your website analysis.

stevenwatson011
08-04-2015, 12:54 AM
After the panda update my website traffic increases.

india1232
08-04-2015, 01:23 AM
Technically, Panda 4.2 is not an update: Google didn’t introduce new signals, it just reapplied the same signals on new data. This needs some explaining for most people, so let me try: Google Panda is the result of a very deep analysis of Google’s index. One that it can’t run continuously, like it does its normal ranking, but a calculation that takes months. So this is what we call a “data refresh”: it has run the analysis on a new set of data.

muslimastrolger
08-04-2015, 01:24 AM
panda update my website ranking increase..