PDA

View Full Version : Why My Website Ranking Down?

stevenwatson011
08-01-2015, 05:00 AM
My website's ranking is too much down. Sometimes it gets on the first page and simultaneously in few hours pushed back to the second or third page. I am not able stable my ranking on the first page. So please let me know, what should I do to maintain the stability?

RH-Calvin
08-03-2015, 07:12 AM
Did you notice the change frequently for your keywords? It can be due to Google dance which occurs during the keyword ranking update for the search engine.

stevenwatson011
08-04-2015, 12:44 AM
Did you notice the change frequently for your keywords? It can be due to Google dance which occurs during the keyword ranking update for the search engine.

Thanks for the reply but can you tell me how can i stable my website ranking?

lovespellanil
08-04-2015, 12:52 AM
quality back link with high PA or DA website .

webdesign123
05-24-2016, 05:16 AM
One of the quickest ways to diagnose many sudden ranking changes is to check the Google Algorithm Change history that Dr Pete maintains here: http://moz.com/google-algorithm-change

If there have been not recent changes to the site and no external factors (big shifts in link patterns for instance) then a change in the algo is the likeliest cause of sudden change. These can be spotted by the dates when changes occur. Look at your traffic stats (or ranking reports if you check frequently) and try to pin down the date of the change. Compare that with the change history page and you have a good idea of whether it was an algo change impacting you.

Doing this also gives you some good insights in to how to then deal with the traffic change. With each algorithm update we get clues as to what is going on. Learn what you can about the update that impacted you and take lessons from that.

Arizonagolfcart
05-24-2016, 05:55 AM
Quality backlinks are very important of SEO High PR DA and PA of the website.

rohitnagpure336
05-28-2016, 02:26 AM
First Check why your website's ranking is down..? Check your Google webmaster account on their you can get good ideas..

propertybouleva
05-28-2016, 04:36 AM
Thanks to mention all information.

seoservice7
05-31-2016, 06:37 AM
First you have to find out why is that happened. I can recommend you some awesome tool which can help you to find the reason why your website's ranking is frequently down. You could use:
1. Google analytics
2. SEO powersuite
After that you can research your keyword again and find out the perfect keyword for your website. You could try Google Adwords, keywordtool.io and other keyword tool to find out the keywords for your website.
Thanks!

TinaLewis
05-31-2016, 06:56 AM
In my opinion quality of backlinks and content is the most important reason for decreasing your website ranking. You must focus on built quality backlinks as well as Use long tail keywords, Focus on referral traffic, Create shareable and interesting quality content & regularly update your website.

sadianisar
05-31-2016, 10:06 AM
Do not worry about dropping down of your website on search engines because Google Dance is usually COMMON as it shows fluctuations in ranking of your website on search engines. Keep doing SEO of your website especially Link building.

HostWinds_Jesse
05-31-2016, 10:27 AM
Just don't spam links everywhere to create backlinks. Too many backlinks can also harm your website.

LITTLE JEMS
06-01-2016, 01:25 AM
You can use google webmaster and find back links. and you can get new idea to your website.