PDA

View Full Version : SEO Marketing Tips for Google Adwords

seoman
06-07-2009, 09:43 AM
Search engine marketing is different from search engine optimization. SEO optimization concentrates on gaining higher SEO rankings whereas SEO marketing concentrates on both Paid as well as Organic marketing options made available by search engines. SEO marketing is more focussed on business objectives of your website and can help you gain more traffic and clicks instantly.

Google adwords is one of the most effective Paid marketing techniques. It can help your website to gain more visibility under search engines.

Yahoo also offers similar feature which is known as Sponsored Search. However, there are certain tips which you must follow while promoting your business online through Google adwords or Yahoo's Sponsored Search.

Read this article SEO Marketing Tips for Adwords (http://www.seohawk.com/blog/adwords-seo-tips/)

I am sure you will find it interesting :)

Jenie0109
06-08-2009, 03:50 AM
I have interview on SEO? Plz give some good tips?
like initial reporting tools,analytic tools,google search engine algorithem

Quality is far more important rather than Quantitiy.. Statcounter will help other than Analytics for monitoring the development of a website...nofollow will help you on SERP but dofollow is a ++... There are free tools to check your SERP, Indexed Pages,and Backlinks..but it is advisable to check it manually for an accurate results:)

bermuda
06-13-2009, 11:43 PM
The main thing about Google AdSense is maintaining a site which is found at the top rankings and also is visited by a lot of people on a daily basis.

Simply working on expensive words might not be a great solution because the sites need to be found in the natural search engines listings.

RH1
06-14-2009, 07:19 PM
I have to agree, attracting traffic is optimal. If you dont have the traffic its worthless. One of my sites I work with gets some traffic but not a lot so I take in $100 ever other month or so

frdsmth9
06-15-2009, 10:47 AM
SEO is all about layering, so it takes diversification, effort and energy over time (through constant revision) to attain competitive search engine placement, but knowing which keywords are worth the pursuit is the first component to starting your SEO campaign.

sangbk
03-04-2016, 07:00 AM
Quality is much more critical as opposed to Quantitiy.. Statcounter will help other than Analytics for observing the advancement of a website...nofollow will help you on SERP yet dofollow is a ++... There are free instruments to check your SERP,