PDA

View Full Version : Cross Linking

Fadia Sheetal
08-05-2015, 08:03 AM
What is Cross Linking and what are the functions of Cross Linking?

James_Tarrier
08-05-2015, 08:22 AM
Cross linking can get you the much coveted inbound links from a related site.

harikri
08-05-2015, 08:26 AM
Cross Linking is a popular technique designed to build traffic and increase PageRank. It relies on two websites agreeing to point an outbound-link to the other site. Many website owners spend a great deal of time exchanging links in this way and it is certainly a good way of initially getting yourself indexed by search engines and, if done correctly, getting some good anchor text.

WebOutGateway
08-05-2015, 10:35 PM
Hi Fadia Sheetal!

Cross Linking is a strategy that can let you get a higher search engine rankings by having multiple domains owned by you. Search engine value all these links with related sites and content that's why you have a better chance to get a better rank.

Cross Linking can build traffic to your site and can let you have inbound links in many related sites.

Hope it would help you. :)

Frank Morale
08-06-2015, 04:23 AM
Cross linking is a popular method developed to enhance the traffic and improve PageRank. It depends on two sites accepting to point an outbound-link to the other site.

daviddakarai
08-06-2015, 07:35 AM
Side by side (lateral) linking in which two or more adjacent molecules of a polymer join to form a bigger molecule. Cross-linking makes a polymer harder and raises its melting point.

rahulgtm
08-06-2015, 08:16 AM
I have read all the points in this thread and I think cross links also called as two way links or link exchange. Am I right or wrong please correct me?