PDA

View Full Version : The 2 newest ways to get storm of traffic?

dyhair77
08-13-2015, 06:23 AM
Hello Friends,

The 2 newest ways to get storm of traffic.

Fadia Sheetal
08-13-2015, 06:26 AM
1. Web 2.0
2. Article Submission

Today These two techniques are very useful to getting the storm traffic.

robingage
08-13-2015, 07:21 AM
Hello Friends,

Social media and Local listing is a best way of get more traffic and visitor your website.

WebOutGateway
08-13-2015, 10:36 PM
Hi dyhair77!

For me, two of the best ways to get more traffic is by Social Media and Blog Posting. Be informative, relevant and act as a helpful source for the users. If they found your blog posting helpful, they will find you interesting and may lead to visiting your website.

Be creative, be informative and provide something interesting to the user. :)

Hope it would help you and good luck!

guptaabhijit318
08-14-2015, 02:02 AM
Forum, Blog commenting and Social media, these are the best ways to get storm of traffic.

RH-Calvin
08-14-2015, 02:21 AM
I would say social media promotion is the fastest way to drive traffic to your website. You can also use link building techniques such as blog commenting, forum posting and guest posting to generate good and fast traffic to your website.

Luke Swenson
08-14-2015, 01:21 PM
Being social is the best way to increase traffic according to my experience. Create a page of your website on facebook and gets some likes on it. When you have a decent amount of likes, post your website link on the page and also share some content of your website on the facebook page. This is the most efficient way to increase traffic. But the problem with this method is that, it is a very time consuming process. So, if you are looking for a faster way, I would suggest you to hire an expert who can help you in increasing traffic. Check out SEOClerks if you are really planning on spending some bucks for the traffic of your website, as it is a very cheap site.

ajay49560
08-17-2015, 05:35 AM
Forum, Guest blogging, social media and blog commenting is the best way to coming traffic.

itznehamali
08-17-2015, 05:45 AM
1. Web 2.0
2. SMO

cwvps
08-17-2015, 08:00 AM
I believe there are no newest ways or methods to get storms of traffic. As previously said, social media should be the fastest way if you do the targeting well. Join some groups that are relevant to your niche, engage in discussions, contribute, offer value and help when the help is needed. Once people recognize you as a true expert in your field they will start following you to your page in no time. So, the important thing is to target well and provide value.

JenniferJeny
08-19-2015, 03:32 AM
Use social media's and web 2.0 guest blogging are the best way to get traffic.

Vec&sec
08-19-2015, 06:46 AM
When you take the time to create unique web content with specific keywords designed to boost your visibility in search results, you not only increase your search engine ranking but also increase the probability that your readers will return. I would like to say that paidforumposting.com (http://paidforumposting.com/) team know how to get traffic - contact them.