PDA

View Full Version : Why is this page on my site not showing in Google?

madar1985
06-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Hi,

Has anyone got an answer as to why this page

"http://www.fradleycroft-events.co.uk/fundays.php"

has gained no page rank at all over the years and also is not showing up any where in the Google rankings? I have scratched my head as to why this has happened but can not see any reason why this has occured. All other pages within the site have been indexed and do well for their key word terms but for some reason this page has been ignored ever since the site was launched in Jan 08

Any comments would be great

Thanks

~ServerPoint~
06-09-2009, 03:27 AM
To be indexed somewhere and to be ranked I believe you need to do something about that.
If you are passive in this way that will never has PR or ranking

ericpaul
06-09-2009, 03:41 AM
Hi Friend

Because it has not enough Back links.

If you are only trying to get PR from internal links so you will not get good Greenbar of PR.

Pagerank won't necessarily get you high rankings or bring you more traffic.

Thanks
Paul

~ServerPoint~
06-09-2009, 03:47 AM
Hi Friend

Because it has not enough Back links.

If you are only trying to get PR from internal links so you will not get good Greenbar of PR.

Pagerank won't necessarily get you high rankings or bring you more traffic.

Thanks
Paul

Paul sometimes that is enough to have one link and that will drive PR3 to you

Adam001
06-09-2009, 07:25 AM
I have heard that PHP pages are not indexed in google. Maybe that is the main reason?

Robdale
06-09-2009, 04:10 PM
I think you must be joking. Most of the sites are made in PHP, even this forum pages are made in PHP. How can you say that PHP pages are not indexed by google.

Jenie0109
06-10-2009, 03:07 AM
I think you must be joking. Most of the sites are made in PHP, even this forum pages are made in PHP. How can you say that PHP pages are not indexed by google.

He just said "maybe". Being sarcastic is sometimes can be annoying, you know.

Back to adam:)..maybe you just experience the 'search engine updates' ..but im also confused..its been a year??!!if its not..you may lack of something in doing optimization...Good day..

-Jen

Benzen David
06-10-2009, 03:57 AM
Hey, I think your site is indexed by google right now... Am I right? However, to get more page rank, you hve to have some backlinks for your site....

shakir
06-10-2009, 09:32 AM
Better continue link building and wait some months.. Also try to update the content frequently as much u can

VEXXHOST
06-10-2009, 10:32 AM
I did a small search for you and find your page is already indexed on google, do a search with "Company fun days are a highly visual and entertaining" and you can see your page on google. so it is indexed. Now for high ranking, you need to have some inbound links to your page and by time ranking will improve.

Jenie0109
06-11-2009, 03:06 AM
I did a small search for you and find your page is already indexed on google, do a search with "Company fun days are a highly visual and entertaining" and you can see your page on google. so it is indexed. Now for high ranking, you need to have some inbound links to your page and by time ranking will improve.

so that proves Adam did a wrong site monitoring because in the first place...his site was already indexed which he didn't notices for a long time....

bob
06-11-2009, 08:13 AM
Did you made any major changes recently?

bermuda
06-13-2009, 11:33 PM
Links are going to determine how significant web pages are actually in the search engines indexes and the matter of PR is directly relevant to this same matter because even internal pages of the sites can have decent high PR by adding links to them.

sangbk
03-04-2016, 06:58 AM
I think you can't be serious. A large portion of the destinations are made in PHP, even this gathering pages are made in PHP. By what means would you be able to say that PHP pages are not filed by google.