PDA

View Full Version : Google Penalty Indicator

glennmaxewell
08-18-2015, 02:57 AM
Hi Everyone,

In Google Webmaster, where i can find the penalty indicator? Whether I can receive any notification or message once my website got google slap?

RH-Calvin
08-18-2015, 07:00 AM
If your website suffers Google penalty you will receive messages from Google in webmaster tool regarding the error and the penalty. You need to act accordingly to resolve the error and rank your website again in search engines.

fakhruddin.ewc@
08-18-2015, 07:07 AM
There are lots of tool are available online whose give the Information about the penalty of search engine.

MitraVarghese
08-18-2015, 08:19 AM
There are having many options from where we can find the about your website is penalized or not, the one method is that you can find the penalty by Google Analytics and other is Google Webmaster Tools, unfortunately, does not notify you of all penalties and algorithmic changes that might affect your website in search results.

sriki_zh
08-19-2015, 06:50 AM
If your website is hit by a Google algorithm there is no direct way to find out as there will not be any notification from Google's side. however, if you are manually penalized you can find it in webmaster tools under Search Traffic -> Manual Actions.