PDA

View Full Version : How can i promate website on facebook, twitter & Google+

salman gee
08-26-2015, 12:28 AM
Hello Guys,

I need some help, Please tell me how can i promote my website on facebook, twitter & Google+. It is a Rubber Flooring matting... So please suggest me how can i promote. My website is Rubberflooringexpert.co.uk

itznehamali
08-26-2015, 12:32 AM
Share related post of your websites on groups related to your business. make a group and invite people to join your group and share posts on daily basis on all social media facebook page, google plus, twitter , facebook groups

edwina
08-26-2015, 03:23 AM
Nice information.

RH-Calvin
08-27-2015, 07:51 AM
Create a business page in Facebook and Google plus for your website and promote them in various groups and networks. Share the page through social invites and posts relevant updates on your pages to attract more visitors to your webpage and convert them to your website traffic.

ajay49560
08-27-2015, 08:36 AM
Great information....

WebOutGateway
08-27-2015, 10:19 PM
Hi salman gee!

You should create a informative, relevant, helpful and quality content and post it in your social media accounts. By this, you will earn he trust of the users and eventually trust the service and product that you are offering. Another thing, join a Facebook group that is related in the service or product that you are offering. Comment, share and interact with those users. Same with Twitter and Google Plus, proper communication with the users is the key. Talk to them like you're friends for a long time. :)

Goodluck! :)

rohitnagpure336
08-27-2015, 11:41 PM
Good discussion is going on.. Can anyone tell me how can we increase our Facebook likes free by any tool or any way..?

jane1
08-31-2015, 03:04 AM
Share it products, services, and useful information on the social networking sites. Also share the website, its location, and business. This will help you promoting your site.

incomecracker
12-19-2016, 07:19 AM
create business page