PDA

View Full Version : SEO for competitive keywords

salman gee
08-29-2015, 01:24 AM
What is technique to do SEO for competitive keywords? How can i enlist a site in organic searches for such keywords ?

jane1
08-29-2015, 06:17 AM
You should have to use less competitive words with adding some keywords to main keyword for getting organic searches.

irfan
08-30-2015, 05:38 AM
Keyword competition is the measure of how difficult it will be to rank for a particular keyword. The competition for a keyword can vary depending on how popular the keyword is and industry competition.

rohitnagpure336
09-08-2015, 06:45 AM
Salman, first check your website and make it quality after that promote it I hope you site will promote on google with competitive keywords.

MitraVarghese
09-08-2015, 08:01 AM
Prior doing SEO for any keyword of a particular company you must enlist those keywords which have low competition as it will be easy for you to rank them quickly and easily. But, if you want to work on high competition keywords then you have focus on Guest posting, PBN, QnA, social media marketing and search engine marketing. These are the best tasks that could help you to rank the competitive keywords easily and to get huge visitors on it instantly. Even I do the same for my website as well.

mani ge3e
07-14-2016, 02:06 AM
Your SEO keywords are the key words and phrases in your web content that make it possible for people to find your site via search engines. A website that is well optimized for search engines "speaks the same language" as its potential visitor base with keywords for SEO that help connect searchers to your site. Keywords are one of the main elements of SEO basics.

In other words, you need to know how people are looking for the products, services or information that you offer, in order to make it easy for them to find you—otherwise, they'll land on one of the many other pages in the Google results. Implementing keyword SEO will help your site rank above your competitors.

albertocosta
07-14-2016, 02:48 AM
I think use the SEMRush & Google Keyword Planner tool for search competitive keywords.

veraajverma
07-15-2016, 02:59 AM
What is technique to do SEO for competitive keywords? How can i enlist a site in organic searches for such keywords ?

If your website is fresh then you need to target long tail keywords with location. Once you'll get rank your website on those keywords then you can go for competitive keywords. For competitive keywords make sure you on page is strong or as per google guidelines. Apart from that you content must be generic or informative so that you can engage your audience or force them to share your content. And create strong backlinks for your website from the sites relevant to your niche.

onlineuae
07-18-2016, 07:26 AM
Your SEO watchwords are the catchphrases and expressions in your web content that make it workable for individuals to discover your webpage by means of web crawlers. A site that is all around advanced for web indexes "talks the same dialect" as its potential guest base with watchwords for SEO that interface searchers to your website. Watchwords are one of the primary components of SEO rudiments.

As it were, you have to know how individuals are searching for the items, administrations or data that you offer, keeping in mind the end goal to make it simple for them to discover you—else, they'll arrive on one of the numerous different pages in the Google results. Executing catchphrase SEO will help your site rank over your rivals.

Sonika11Mehra
07-22-2016, 06:47 AM
I use Google Keyword tool, Word tracker tool, Word stream, SEO book keyword tool etc.
Remember certain tools are paid but you may use the trial version for some days.

marksteve741
07-23-2016, 03:49 AM
you can choose the high competitive keyword for seo than you should use the google keyword planner tool.