PDA

View Full Version : Can You Imagine Your Online Business Without SEO?

ShaliniVerma
08-31-2015, 03:31 AM
Please tell me how you can imagine your online business if you are not using SEO for your business.

salman gee
08-31-2015, 03:56 AM
The thought of starting an online business and turning it into a profitable company that provides you with both financial freedom and independence, is appealing to many. Some want to be able to be their own boss, others want to be able to spend more time with their family, and many want to be able to travel the world while they run their online business.

When I started out, I had no money to invest, so quickly had to learn how to make money from nothing. This was one of the first methods that worked for me, and I’ve been using it ever since as my various online businesses have grown. I started with around 100 bucks. Here’s a screenshot of one of the websites I sold last year where this method had been used in part to build it up to the stage where it was largely hands off at time of sale (disclaimer: this was not an overnight success!):
This is a proven method that involves finding consumers that are actively searching for products or services that you are promoting and getting paid a referral fee or affiliate commission every time a sale is made. While it does require work on your part, it can be easily outsourced and scaled when your business grows, which allows for exponential growth. Here is a brief overview of this method before I go into more depth:

Pick an evergreen niche
Create a review blog
Use Google search & BuzzBundle for prospecting
Respond to all opportunities
Build long-term traffic sources
Repeat consistently
Now that you have an idea of what this method involves let’s break down each section individually and dive into each component so you fully understand how to execute this plan and start making money online.

edwina
08-31-2015, 05:15 AM
Nice information.

nomanali
08-31-2015, 05:44 AM
SEO is a must if you have online business but if you have good budget, you can go for PPC as well.

ajay49560
08-31-2015, 06:41 AM
Great Information.....

eunicemadeline
08-31-2015, 06:46 AM
Without improving the online presence with the help of SEO one cannot imagine a business to have a healthy growth.

jane1
09-01-2015, 02:02 AM
It is quite difficult of set up a business without doing its seo. It is the time of information and it should be reached over the internet to online users.

rohitnagpure336
09-01-2015, 08:10 AM
Actually, Website is an Online Shop why not we can get sales without SEO but If we want to more business then we need to promote our website and this process is called SEO.

ShaliniVerma
09-02-2015, 07:42 AM
Yes, you are right, but I think we should hire an SEO expert for great business exposure. Only an SEO expert can bring greater business exposure and also he/she have a good knowledge about online marketing. I have written an article on What A Business can expect from SEO and What not!

http://rvtechnologies.co.in/seo-and-your-business/

chandersood
09-19-2015, 09:17 AM
According to it is impossible to promote the business without SEO. SEO is also a part of business.