PDA

View Full Version : Not getting any improvements on search results?

billclintons
08-31-2015, 07:16 AM
Hi friends. I am doing seo for one online tickets booking website. I started the works before 4 months, but still i am not getting any improvements on search results. Please help me to solve this problem.

Thank and Regards
Bill Cllintons

Glow
08-31-2015, 08:23 AM
There are a number of websites that contain very similar content to one another. If your site offers unique, original writing, your site will stand apart from the others and will be visited more often. Try paidforumposting.com (http://paidforumposting.com/) services and you will see how it is easy to drive traffic to your web sites.

HARR
08-31-2015, 08:57 AM
Bill Cllintons consider asking monica lewinsky :P

WebOutGateway
08-31-2015, 10:07 PM
Hi billclintons!

I agree with @Glow. There are millions of website with the business as yours, you should improve your content and indicate a ORIGINAL, RELEVANT and INFORMATIVE one. Then, try the Off-page SEO technique to drive traffic in your website. Here's the list:

- Social Networking Sites
- Blog Marketing (Post comment on other blogs with the same niche as yours)
- Forum marketing (Find a forum that is related to your site)
- Submit your website to the most popular search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
- Directory Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Photo and Video Sharing
- Local listings
- Article Submission
- Answering people's question (Like yahoo answers)
- Press release
- Classified Ads post

Hope it would help you and goodluck! :)

salman gee
09-01-2015, 01:06 AM
Google’s on an uncompromising mission. It wants to give its users access to accurate information, unique content and the finest writers. It continually tweaks and improves its algorithms so that the best of the web gets the exposure it deserves.
Unfortunately, there’s a flipside: a penalty. That’s the consequence of Google taking issue with something on your site. Sometimes a penalty is well deserved, but even if you know you’re in the wrong, you probably want to do something about it.Google has been changing its ranking algorithms since December 2000. That’s when it released its toolbar extension. At the time, the toolbar update represented a sea change that would create the SEO industry as we know it. In fact, it was the first time PageRank was published in a meaningful or usable form.

Over the next decade-and-a-bit, Google continued to refine the quality of its search results. Over time, it begins to eliminate poor quality content and elevate the good stuff to the top of the SERPs. That’s where penalties – come in.

The Penguin update was rolled out in 2012. It hit more than 1 in 10 search results overnight, wiped some sites out of search entirely, pushed poor quality content off the map and forced optimizers to think much more carefully about their content strategy. Since then, SEO professionals have been very tuned in to Google’s plans, fearing the next update in case it results in a penalty for a site they’re working on.

jane1
09-01-2015, 01:59 AM
It takes time to come up a site in searches after doing it optimization. Also use long tail keywords in back links.

beastlinks777
09-01-2015, 02:19 AM
What kind of work did you do billclinton? Better focus on link building.

randiv
09-01-2015, 02:37 AM
i think you can use quality backlink with relevancy, that will be potential.

rigby
09-01-2015, 03:27 AM
Hi Bill Cllintons,

Update all your social networks links, its shows blank.

MitraVarghese
09-01-2015, 06:41 AM
First of all you prepare the strategies in which you have to work to improve your search result, create an attractive website, provide good offers for customers so that they attract to your website for booking the ticket. Create quality backlinks, use the domains which are highly authorised like the domain must be more than 30, the post you are doing must be relevant to your niche, you must drop the links of your website, whereever you can, content of your website should be of very good quality.

billclintons
09-30-2015, 06:10 AM
Thank you all. I read your suggestion and advice. I will try all these.