PDA

View Full Version : Java VPS Host

ThatGuy
09-02-2015, 07:43 AM
You my have noticed my demand is hosting provider with good vps for tomcat server. I only need suggestions from personal experience. My budget is not so high so if you can recommend cheapest packages with best performance. I already done some search and found JVMHost.com (http://www.jvmhost.com/) offers, any idea about their services? Thanks in advance!

Peligino
09-03-2015, 06:40 AM
I have a friend who is using them, but still recommend you to make a comparison research. I know findmeavps.com (http://findmeavps.com/) is good free vps hosting search service.
If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this option is the way to go.

swsvdawe253
09-11-2015, 04:08 AM
Look at my signature.Maybe you can help:○

Snoopy
09-11-2015, 07:16 AM
As I see JVMHost.com is a perfect place to get VPS hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

ThatGuy
09-30-2015, 06:42 AM
Now I see JVMHost.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices

SmallAlligator
10-02-2015, 03:50 AM
Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

Pravin
10-06-2015, 04:49 AM
Check their reviews for uptime guarantee and support quality. These are the two important things while choosing any type of hosting solution for business and needs to be considered on priority.

BerthaJones
10-08-2015, 06:35 PM
We have no idea about that host. The only host that I am using right now without having any trouble is 4Goodhosting.com. I bought their VPS and the price is reasonable. I haven't had any complaints so far because the speed and reliability of my site is perfect. There are no outages or glitch. The uptime is 100% and the support they provide is real 24 hours online. I am very impressed with the support they provide because they respond in few minutes often with all the solution I need.

charcoal
10-16-2015, 08:18 AM
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that JVMHost.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

aaronbrad
10-21-2015, 04:19 AM
Are you using this VPS for webhosting or any other purpose?. In my personal experience the Java applications are more memory consuming.

Corrazon
10-28-2015, 08:16 AM
My preferable option to get hosting solutions is JVMHost.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.

alicemaris558
12-21-2015, 04:53 AM
As per your demand , you need java based vps server (http://www.go4hosting.in/services/vps-hosting) , for this i would suggest go4hosting that is a reputable hosting services provider with great reliability , features as 99.95%uptime, 24*7 support, inexpensive.