PDA

View Full Version : Can too much SEO be a cause of over optimization?

Jackandrew
09-09-2015, 02:11 AM
Hello Guys,

I read somewhere that if we do too much SEO, then it can be cause over-optimization and rank can be down.
Now I wanna know from all of you, is that true? And how can we avoid over optimization.

Please suggest me.

edwina
09-09-2015, 03:15 AM
Yes, over optimization is used to spam your website.

rohitnagpure336
09-09-2015, 05:32 AM
@Jackandrew, yes, too much SEO be a cause of over optimization because after Google updates Search engine want Quality work not quantity.

Hostindia
09-09-2015, 05:53 AM
Dear you can Start SEO from little to more. If you start doing a lot of SEO initially then it spider can consider over optimize and may be penalize it or if you try to earn more number of link in a short period of time then also it will be consider as over optimize. if you want to know more about basic SEO you can read our blog. Here is the link: http://blog.hostindia.net/search/label/SEO
Hopefully this will help you

dennis123
09-09-2015, 05:53 AM
Yes, Google are preparing a number of changes to their algorithm Google are preparing to “clear the spam” out of their search results by penalizing sites who have over-optimized SEO.

RH-Calvin
09-09-2015, 07:47 AM
Always follow the Google webmaster guidelines to work your website seo. This will lead to systematic way of optimization and your website will be safe from any updates.

mani ge3e
07-14-2016, 02:04 AM
hello friends
Matt Cutts said the new over optimization penalty will be introduced into the search results in the upcoming month or next few weeks. The purpose is to “level the playing field,” Cutts said. To give sites that have great content a better shot at ranking above sites that have content that is not as great but do a better job with SEO.

onlineuae
07-18-2016, 08:01 AM
Google are preparing a number of changes to their algorithm Google are preparing to “clear the spam” out of their search results by penalizing sites who have over-optimized SEO.