PDA

View Full Version : Share List of review sites which i will use for Seo.?

raheel
09-09-2015, 04:27 AM
Share List of review sites which i will use for Seo.?

rohitnagpure336
09-09-2015, 05:21 AM
what are you telling I did not understood can you explain once's again what you want..?

raheel
09-09-2015, 05:52 AM
I want list of review sites for SEO motive which i used for review submissions:)

salman gee
09-10-2015, 02:02 AM
We (and the internet for the past half a decade) have already spent some time convincing you of the importance of acquiring online reviews for your business. So let's just assume you're sold on the benefits of having a bunch of people tout how awesome you are on the web.
That being said, I don't think it's safe to assume we all know exactly where in the wide world of the web we can point those well-wishers when they want to sing your praises. I mean, we might all be able to rattle off one or two sites ("Yelp! and I think somehow you can do it on Google, right?"), but we don't exactly have a laundry list of options at our disposal.
Until today. Dun dun dunnn!!! Here we go, guys. Everywhere on the internet you can get online reviews. Every industry has niche sites, too. For instance, those in the restaurant industry may want to be on UrbanSpoon. This blog post won't get into sites that are specific to one industry, but it will provide review sites that apply to businesses in almost any industry.i share you some review site
1 Yelp!
2 Google Reviews/Local/Places/+
3 Yahoo! Local Listings
4 Insider Pages
5 Better Business Bureau (BBB)

christianenderb
09-10-2015, 02:05 AM
You can use Google Local page for review.

salman gee
09-10-2015, 02:17 AM
We (and the internet for the past half a decade) have already spent some time convincing you of the importance of acquiring online reviews for your business. So let's just assume you're sold on the benefits of having a bunch of people tout how awesome you are on the web.
That being said, I don't think it's safe to assume we all know exactly where in the wide world of the web we can point those well-wishers when they want to sing your praises. I mean, we might all be able to rattle off one or two sites ("Yelp! and I think somehow you can do it on Google, right?"), but we don't exactly have a laundry list of options at our disposal.
Until today. Dun dun dunnn!!! Here we go, guys. Everywhere on the internet you can get online reviews. Every industry has niche sites, too. For instance, those in the restaurant industry may want to be on UrbanSpoon. This blog post won't get into sites that are specific to one industry, but it will provide review sites that apply to businesses in almost any industry.i share you some review site
1 Yelp!
2 Google Reviews/Local/Places/+
3 Yahoo! Local Listings
4 Insider Pages
5 Better Business Bureau (BBB)

MitraVarghese
09-10-2015, 02:31 AM
You can use Google Local page for review.

I think too that local page review is best for review.