PDA

View Full Version : What are Contextual Backlinks?

guptachetan1219
09-13-2015, 04:32 AM
Hey Friends
I hope you all are well and enjoying your life.
Recently I was reading an article and I found a term which is very new to me that is " Contextual Backlinks ".
Want to know that What are contextual backlinks? & How to create them easily?

WebOutGateway
09-13-2015, 10:33 PM
Hi there, guptachetan1219!

Contextual backlinks can be also be known as “in content text backlinks” meaning that you have phrase or a text that will links back to your website somewhere in the content. The best part about contextual backlinks is that it can use them to target various other keywords. For example if you have your backlink with the anchor text “example text” you are likely to have a higher rank when someone searches for example text. You can implement contextual backlinks by Article Marketing, Blog Post, and Press Releases.

Good luck!
Hope it would help you.
Good day!

jane1
09-14-2015, 03:35 AM
Contextual links are made in content of blogs, articles, and press releases. These links are made on some keyword phrases that are mentioned in text. Such links are useful for back link building and providing references.

rajeshhome
09-14-2015, 03:36 AM
Contextual Backlink' is a simple way of saying a link within text. Nice Mobility Products. (homemedicalsupplies.com) If you click on that link, you'll be brought to our home page.

edwina
09-14-2015, 05:00 AM
Nice information.