PDA

View Full Version : 3 Smart Ways of Increasing Ecommerce Traffic and Sales

salman gee
09-15-2015, 01:22 AM
Internet Marketing platforms emerge and also technology advances, people connect to the web in brand-new and diverse ways. And while this is a challenge to work an online e-commerce enterprise, it doesn't have to be overwhelming. There are many approaches to improve upon your strategies to bring more exposure and also, more importantly, more conversion rate, for your brand. Check out these four strategies that will boost e-commerce traffic and also sales.
1 : Shorten the Checkout Process
2 : Promote your offers on free platforms
3 : Instagram

WebOutGateway
09-15-2015, 01:48 AM
Hi there, salman gee!

I totally agree with your insights about increasing sales of a e-commerce sites. I just like to add the technique and strategies about promoting the products through free platform. Sellers must be creative in selling their products in any platforms like social networking sites. They must implement marketing strategies in each SNS. Like for example, they will frequently post a content (with image) regarding their recent promos or giveaways etc, they will send a weekly newsletter for their subscriber to know about the latest trend in their shop or seller can offer Free Shipping for every $100 worth of shopping expenses.

NOTE: The images must be creative and can caught the readers attention immediately.

The strategies may always depend on the products that you are offering in your site.

Good luck to all of you!

snehasharma
09-15-2015, 02:28 AM
wow. i really appreciate thanks for sharing wonderful tips

jane1
09-15-2015, 02:31 AM
Nice article for increasing e-commerce traffic and sales. It would also useful for sharing products and services information on several social networking sites for getting traffic positively.