PDA

View Full Version : Google AdSense

guptaabhijit318
09-15-2015, 02:54 AM
Google AdSense is a program in which enterprises can display Google advertisements on Web sites and earn revenue from hits that generate traffic for the Google search engines. AdSense delivers targeted advertisements to participants' Web sites.

edwina
09-15-2015, 03:24 AM
Nice information.

ajay49560
09-15-2015, 06:28 AM
What is AdWords? Google AdWords is Google's advertising system in which advertisers bid on certain keywords in order for their clickable ads to appear in Google's search results. Since advertisers have to pay for these clicks, this is how Google makes money from search. This infographic will help you understand how AdWords works, detailing the AdWords auction, bidding process and explaining important factors like Quality Score and cost-per-click. If you're asking "How does AdWords Work?" this infographic is for you!

mani ge3e
09-15-2015, 07:29 AM
hello friends How are you ? nice information thanks for share this and i think Google AdSense is a program run by Google that allows publishers in the Google Network of content sites to serve automatic text, image, video, or interactive media advertisements, that are targeted to site content and audience.

RH-Calvin
09-17-2015, 08:34 AM
Google Adsense is an advertising network by Google used to display on your website to generate revenue from PPC campaigns. They are helpful when you website has a considerable amount of traffic.

rohitnagpure336
09-19-2015, 03:16 AM
Anyone have any site on google adsense I want to check it if have please tell me.

jane1
09-19-2015, 08:45 AM
Google adsense needs considerable traffic on a site where it put its ads. It is a very low amount of payment that is credited into one's account when an online user visit the website through the ads placed on your site.