PDA

View Full Version : Which is best Facebook or Google plus

saiburi
09-15-2015, 06:04 AM
Which is best for SEO Facebook or Google plus page?

ajay49560
09-15-2015, 06:14 AM
I sure that, its an interesting question that I think most of people will choose facbook for traffic to your website.

harikri
09-15-2015, 06:22 AM
Google+ can help you increase search rankings for your website, but you have to take the time to optimize your page, profile and content.

mani ge3e
09-15-2015, 07:37 AM
hello friends how are you i think facebook is best way for SEO because While it might not seem like it, Facebook has changed into one of the number 1 sites for corporations to use for marketing their product. There is no end to the strategies you'll be ready to leverage what Facebook offers. But to get the most out of your internet marketing and social media Facebook marketing campaign, you should understand what all makes it work in the first place. We will explain how you can start using Facebook as your next marketing site.You have got the ability to create custom tabs, so use them. If you want to stick out from the remainder of the fan pages on Facebook, work out a way to attract people to your page and keep them there. Your required audience will wish to stick around once they see where you take them on your selling page. If you're pleased to offer something to people if they "like" your page, then you will definitely start attracting more of your audience. After a certain amount of time, it might be best to changes things up and get a new landing-page so that you can start attracting new fans to your page. Once someone lands on your page and then will become a fan, you next step should be connecting with them in a way that may lure them back to your page continually. Using the custom tabs is such a neat way to entice folks to come back to your page, and it will show you how marketing does work best within Facebook. Employing a Reveal Page : Getting a continuing quantity of 'likes ' should be one of your top priorities. Having exclusive access to something is a great way to attract new fans to your page. Access will only be granted to those who want to know more by 'liking ' your page, and in turn you will continue to be increasing traffic to your page. Facebook is a wonderful place for many corporations to offer incentives like this. Do not forget to make your show page the very first thing any person sees on your page. One thing to consider is making your offer extremely good so your fans desire to come back to your page. Folks want to feel appreciated, so give your fans something they desire and they're going to return the favor.

greatar4
09-15-2015, 10:07 PM
I don't think any of them is good for Seo purposes since they both have the no-follow attribute for links.

itznehamali
09-16-2015, 12:26 AM
Both are equally important . facebook is the best way to get traffic as well google plus is the best way to increase your search ranking

rajivdevkk
09-16-2015, 02:03 AM
Google plus is useful for search engine and Facebook is useful to increase traffic on the site and to brand the site.

picnic spots near delhi (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203) | day picnic in delhi (http://www.conventionindia.in/Daysout.aspx) | turtle farm resort (http://www.manesarresorts.com/)

angelinagertz
09-16-2015, 03:54 AM
Both of them have their own importance in generating the more traffics and building brand.

Shanyn Thomas
09-16-2015, 04:12 AM
Both are best .

scarceclose
09-16-2015, 05:52 AM
Maybe it depends on what your website is about and what your target audience is.

deepakrajput
09-16-2015, 05:58 AM
Both are same. But number of users of facebook are more than Google+

sanjay1
09-16-2015, 06:14 AM
I think Facebook is the best to get more traffic on your website but G+ help website to get top ranking in SERP.

gopalgroup
09-17-2015, 05:06 AM
facebook is the best social media platform.

tochandresh
09-17-2015, 05:30 AM
Yes alright, Facebook is King of Social Media and Worldwide Alexa Traffic Rank is 2.

jane1
09-17-2015, 05:52 AM
Both are best for social networks and business sites. They provide best platform for getting information and sharing information.

rohitnagpure336
09-19-2015, 03:11 AM
Both are important for promotion as well as increase visitors.

anirban09P
09-21-2015, 12:18 AM
I use both social media network but google plus is better then facebook.

Jackandrew
09-21-2015, 02:12 AM
Google plus is better than Facebook because we promote our website on Google almost and Google plus is a product of Google, So I think If we use Google plus then it will help us to get higher ranking on Google. I think so.

jainteq
09-21-2015, 02:44 AM
The biggest Google Plus benefits are for the business users because this is the target audience.G+ is a professional landscape, geared toward connecting businesses and professionals with each other, and opening the door to engaging with individuals outside of your usual social circles.

Fadia Sheetal
09-21-2015, 02:47 AM
For getting traffic for your website then facebook is the best medium for that.