PDA

View Full Version : Does site update affects pagerank ?

george.weballey
09-25-2015, 04:09 AM
Hi, I just made a new version for my site.
(it's not yet uploaded)

I want to ask these :
1) Will this, affect google's page rank for my site ? Right now, I have pr:4, and the h1,h2,h3 tags will be different.
Also, the pages titles, the metadescriptions and the main content (slightly) will be change. Will this affect my site's current position at search results?
2) Will i have to re-submit my new site to webmaster tools ?

aquariusashu
09-26-2015, 03:08 AM
Yes in my opinion you have to re-submit your website in Google webmaster tool because it helps in fast indexing and caching of the website. Google webmaster tool also suggest you the list of error s which you have to rectify in your website.

rajanvefgus
09-26-2015, 05:10 AM
If your site pages is changed, it will effects your current ranking.

picnic spots (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203) | day picnic package (http://www.conventionindia.in/Daysout.aspx)

jane1
09-26-2015, 06:37 AM
Page rank would not be decreased if your make some changes to your website and its content.

rohitnagpure336
10-01-2015, 02:18 AM
first check your content it is good or not also check your keywords in which you are present on the top of position you must need add keywords or good content over your website if your content are not good then I think your website's reputation will hurt.

(it's not yet uploaded)

I want to ask these :
1) Will this, affect google's page rank for my site ? Right now, I have pr:4, and the h1,h2,h3 tags will be different.
Also, the pages titles, the metadescriptions and the main content (slightly) will be change. Will this affect my site's current position at search results?

edwina
10-01-2015, 03:19 AM
Nice information.

MrJaswal
10-01-2015, 08:17 AM
(it's not yet uploaded)

I want to ask these :

If you update the inner page of your website then it will not effected. But if you update the whole website then it will be effected on your website page rank.