PDA

View Full Version : Infographic submission and its benefits

aquariusashu
09-25-2015, 06:38 AM
Can u please tell me that what is the meaning of info graphic submission and what are the benefits of infographic submission in SEO. I am looking for some new tecniques so please share your suggestion.

ajay49560
09-25-2015, 06:44 AM
Infographics are also hugely shared, which means that we can reach a wider audience, encourage more people to visit the website and in turn attract more natural links to the website. If people find the content of infographics, or a website in general, to be useful and interesting, then this will increase shares and citation/links.

jane1
09-26-2015, 06:59 AM
Info graphics are useful part of information and they can be shared online to distribute information.

WebOutGateway
09-27-2015, 10:34 PM
Hi there, aquariusashu!

I found an article that may help you with your concern.
Take time to read. :)

http://a-ali.com/infographic-submission/

Hope it would help you and good luck!

ramskl
09-28-2015, 01:30 AM
Infographic submission is the most recent and most effective technique used for purpose of Search Engine Optimization through social media. Infographics are basically type of graphical representation depicting some information or integrated with data.

edwina
09-28-2015, 02:56 AM
This is a visual representation of all the information regarding a website. Included are text content, graphs and data to create an efficient way to see all information at once.

RH-Calvin
09-28-2015, 04:00 AM
Infographic is a graphical information used to describe your website and products. It helps to build website popularity and generate traffic to your domain. It also helps to build backlinks for your domain.

Pravin
09-28-2015, 04:52 AM
There is no significant benefits for Infograph submissions but if you want to see the real benefits from this activity, try to get it published on a high traffic sites where lots of people will be able to get on it. Anything else is just a waste of time and money.

rohitnagpure336
10-01-2015, 01:47 AM
friends, I want to know how can I do submission in Infographic I want details from start can anyone tell me simple any easy way or video etc..