PDA

View Full Version : How to learn SEO Online?

gurtej
10-02-2015, 01:43 AM
Hi Everyone

I am very new to this SEO world and I want to learn SEO online. Would You please explain me that From which site or blog, I can learn SEO.
Thanks

rohitnagpure336
10-02-2015, 05:02 AM
Dear friend, there are many blog or platform are available on internet where you can learn SEO.

Currently your are doing forum so I think it is the best way where you can get good knowledge from this platform visit this platform you will get good information what you want to know and if you have any query then you can ask on this platform.

atharahmed71
10-02-2015, 06:32 AM
Dear if you want to learn it free then learn it from youtube and if you want to spend some money then learn it from Lynda.com

guptachetan1219
10-02-2015, 09:55 AM
Hi Everyone

I am very new to this SEO world and I want to learn SEO online. Would You please explain me that From which site or blog, I can learn SEO.
Thanks

If you are a newbie in this online world then It is very good that you are curious to learn about SEO. But I wonder why you are asking this question when Google is always ready to teach you anything.

Why don't you use Google to learn about SEO?

Do search in Google whatever you want to learn about SEO. If you want me to recommend any blog from where you can learn SEO then you should must read articles at shoutmeloud(dot)com and backlinko(dot)com. :D

salman gee
10-02-2015, 10:43 AM
Search engine optimization (SEO) is fast becoming a must-have body of knowledge for business owners. Nearly 91 percent of all Internet users resort to a searchengine to find information.
The question is: how to learn searchengine optimization (SEO)
Well to learn SEO have to learn read more and more from various SEO learning website. I am giving one source to learn SEO itearn.com is best webiste to learn SEO.
I am giving you some basic ide about SEO.
There have two part in SEO.
1. Searchengine (SE): In general where we search to get any information. Searchengines are programs that search documents for specified keywords and returns a list of the documents where the keywords were found. Example of searchengine: Google, Bing and Yahoo!
2. Optimization: Customize anything for any purpose. Doing some strategy to achive any goal.
So Searchengine optimization is about optimizing a website for search engine, for those users who will be trying to access your site's from search engine.
To do this SEO there have two part:
1. On-pageoptimization: on-pageoptimization refers to factors that have an effect on your Web site or Web page listing in natural search results. These factors are controlled by you or by coding on your page. Examples of on-page optimization include actual HTML code, meta tags, keyword placement and keyword density.
2. Off-page optimization: off-pageoptimization refers to factors that have an effect on your Web site or Web page listing in natural search results. These factors are off-site in that they are not controlled by you or the coding on your page. Examples of off-pageoptimization include things such as link popularity and page rank. On-page optimization: on-page optimization refers to factors that have an effect on your Web site or Web page listing in natural search results. These factors are controlled by you or by coding on your page. Examples of on-page optimization include actual HTML code, meta tags, keyword placement and keyword density.
Off-page optimization: off-page optimization refers to factors that have an effect on your Web site or Web page listing in natural search results. These factors are off-site in that they are not controlled by you or the coding on your page. Examples of off-page optimization include things such as link popularity and page rank.

plantyourtrees
10-03-2015, 01:51 AM
you should learn about seo from google webmaster is best place to study..

gurtej
10-04-2015, 02:58 AM
Dear friend, there are many blog or platform are available on internet where you can learn SEO.

Currently your are doing forum so I think it is the best way where you can get good knowledge from this platform visit this platform you will get good information what you want to know and if you have any query then you can ask on this platform.

Yeah! getting queries solved pretty quickly on this forum. Will be regular visitor here to learn SEO.

gurtej
10-04-2015, 02:59 AM
Dear if you want to learn it free then learn it from youtube and if you want to spend some money then learn it from Lynda.com

Buddy presently I don't want to spend nay money as i have a very small amount of budget.

gurtej
10-04-2015, 03:00 AM
If you are a newbie in this online world then It is very good that you are curious to learn about SEO. But I wonder why you are asking this question when Google is always ready to teach you anything.

Why don't you use Google to learn about SEO?

Do search in Google whatever you want to learn about SEO. If you want me to recommend any blog from where you can learn SEO then you should must read articles at shoutmeloud(dot)com and backlinko(dot)com. :D

Thanks a lot Buddy. I will take look at these Blogs and will start reading SEO posts righway.

gurtej
10-04-2015, 03:04 AM
Search engine optimization (SEO) is fast becoming a must-have body of knowledge for business owners. Nearly 91 percent of all Internet users resort to a searchengine to find information.
The question is: how to learn searchengine optimization (SEO)
Well to learn SEO have to learn read more and more from various SEO learning website. I am giving one source to learn SEO itearn.com is best webiste to learn SEO.
I am giving you some basic ide about SEO.
There have two part in SEO.
1. Searchengine (SE): In general where we search to get any information. Searchengines are programs that search documents for specified keywords and returns a list of the documents where the keywords were found. Example of searchengine: Google, Bing and Yahoo!
2. Optimization: Customize anything for any purpose. Doing some strategy to achive any goal.
So Searchengine optimization is about optimizing a website for search engine, for those users who will be trying to access your site's from search engine.
To do this SEO there have two part:
1. On-pageoptimization: on-pageoptimization refers to factors that have an effect on your Web site or Web page listing in natural search results. These factors are controlled by you or by coding on your page. Examples of on-page optimization include actual HTML code, meta tags, keyword placement and keyword density.
2. Off-page optimization: off-pageoptimization refers to factors that have an effect on your Web site or Web page listing in natural search results. These factors are off-site in that they are not controlled by you or the coding on your page. Examples of off-pageoptimization include things such as link popularity and page rank. On-page optimization: on-page optimization refers to factors that have an effect on your Web site or Web page listing in natural search results. These factors are controlled by you or by coding on your page. Examples of on-page optimization include actual HTML code, meta tags, keyword placement and keyword density.
Off-page optimization: off-page optimization refers to factors that have an effect on your Web site or Web page listing in natural search results. These factors are off-site in that they are not controlled by you or the coding on your page. Examples of off-page optimization include things such as link popularity and page rank.

Oh! Quite well explained Salman! I would love to read more about both On page and off Page SEO. I will research abut these on the websites given by other users here.

gurtej
10-04-2015, 03:05 AM
you should learn about seo from google webmaster is best place to study..

Google webmaster? You mean from the tool where we submit our website?

gopalgroup
10-05-2015, 02:29 AM
you should learn SEO from google webmaster.

sarveshseair
10-12-2015, 07:35 AM
if you want to learn SEO Online. then google webmaster is best options, And subscribe the search engine land, moz blog were you find daily update related to seo all types of category like SEO On page, SEO Off Page, SMO,SEM.