PDA

View Full Version : How to build authority backlinks for my website?

gurtej
10-02-2015, 05:32 AM
Recently I have registered a new domain for my new website and now I want to know that how I can build authority backlinks for my new website so that It can rank higher in search engines.

atharahmed71
10-02-2015, 06:33 AM
Use dropmylink.com to create authority backlinks

guptachetan1219
10-02-2015, 09:44 AM
It's very good that you are focusing on building authority backlinks for your site. There are a lot of ways available to build backlinks like Guest Blogging, Forum Posting, Blog Commenting, Directory Submission, Social Bookmarking etc etc.

But It would be really great If you can focus on creating high quality content for your site and also for your guest blogs. You should must dive into guest blogging. Doing guest posting on other blogs will help you a lot. It will help you to build authority backlinks and you will also drive loyal readers to your site.

If you have writing skills then you can attract lots of readers to your blog from that guest blog on which you submitted your guest post. I hope my answer will help you a lot. ;)

mani ge3e
10-02-2015, 11:08 AM
Establishing a new weblog or web page is an interesting experience for any internet. However, this pleasure can turn into frustration if you don't get visitors to your website. Linking is the main concern for any person who wants to get natural visitors and achieve higher positions in google.
One thing many website owners do wrong when beginning their weblink creating promotion is that the try to acquire inbound hyperlinks from every website that they can. Linking will help you improve your positions only if you get inbound hyperlinks from websites that are similar to yours. While getting excellent inbound hyperlinks from reliable resources is important, there are unique you can do when you are just beginning out.
Directory Submissions
If you are creating a new web page, index content articles are a good beginning point. Stay away from any low position internet directories as they won't provide any real benefit to your web page. Look for for regional internet directories that are specific to your company. With the right approach, you should be able to get at least 30 excellent inbound hyperlinks within a few months.
Get Indexed
Since you've just started websites, you should focus on getting your web page listed as soon as possible. The best places to get a back-link for listing your web page are Google Solutions, Youtube. com, and Blog writer. Consider writing press announcements once a month. Publish one visitor post a week. These techniques will help you acquire appropriate inbound hyperlinks and get listed fast in google.

gurtej
10-04-2015, 02:46 AM
Use dropmylink.com to create authority backlinks

Thanks a lot for the lovely tool, It would have been better, if you have provided a guide to use it.

gurtej
10-04-2015, 02:48 AM
It's very good that you are focusing on building authority backlinks for your site. There are a lot of ways available to build backlinks like Guest Blogging, Forum Posting, Blog Commenting, Directory Submission, Social Bookmarking etc etc.

But It would be really great If you can focus on creating high quality content for your site and also for your guest blogs. You should must dive into guest blogging. Doing guest posting on other blogs will help you a lot. It will help you to build authority backlinks and you will also drive loyal readers to your site.

If you have writing skills then you can attract lots of readers to your blog from that guest blog on which you submitted your guest post. I hope my answer will help you a lot. ;)

Well, After researching a bit on these points, I will pick Blog Commenting and Social bookmarking as these are easy ways to and it will me gain experience in this field, then only I will move on to other methods.

gurtej
10-04-2015, 02:52 AM
Establishing a new weblog or web page is an interesting experience for any internet. However, this pleasure can turn into frustration if you don't get visitors to your website. Linking is the main concern for any person who wants to get natural visitors and achieve higher positions in google.
One thing many website owners do wrong when beginning their weblink creating promotion is that the try to acquire inbound hyperlinks from every website that they can. Linking will help you improve your positions only if you get inbound hyperlinks from websites that are similar to yours. While getting excellent inbound hyperlinks from reliable resources is important, there are unique you can do when you are just beginning out.
Directory Submissions
If you are creating a new web page, index content articles are a good beginning point. Stay away from any low position internet directories as they won't provide any real benefit to your web page. Look for for regional internet directories that are specific to your company. With the right approach, you should be able to get at least 30 excellent inbound hyperlinks within a few months.
Get Indexed
Since you've just started websites, you should focus on getting your web page listed as soon as possible. The best places to get a back-link for listing your web page are Google Solutions, Youtube. com, and Blog writer. Consider writing press announcements once a month. Publish one visitor post a week. These techniques will help you acquire appropriate inbound hyperlinks and get listed fast in google.

Well, Thanks for the big GUIDE, and it is very much informative, but I wanted to know about Bounce rate?

jane1
10-05-2015, 03:23 AM
Through using google webmaster guidelines and white hat techniques of link building you could make authority back links. Do not apply short methods.

RH-Calvin
10-06-2015, 03:27 AM
Authority backlinks for a website can be built by guest posting on high authority webpages. This will help to build trust and domain authority for your website and help rank keywords faster in search engines.

Pravin
10-06-2015, 05:20 AM
You will need to finish up with your on-page seo first and then write some good articles (500 to 600 words) for yor new site. You can also go for PR submissions which can help in building quality backlinks without taking too much efforts. FOr PR submissions you can use inewswire.com, prlog.org, pr.com/pressreleases and so many other high DA sites. After that, you can try to build backlinks from .edu, forum posts, blogging and etc.

tranhiep_116
10-06-2015, 05:58 AM
I think the more your old site is the more authority your site got

sarveshseair
10-06-2015, 07:48 AM
Do the High quality , high pr back link on different different types of site like bookmarking directory, submission,article post, Pr , and blog posting , forum posting etc.

wennykev
10-30-2015, 10:13 AM
Run a proper link building campaign and take relevant links from authority websites.
You can do Guest article posting, directory submissions on high pr directories, Blog commenting these are very simple methods of getting backlinks. You can also buy links from sites like SEOclerks.

plantyourtrees
10-31-2015, 01:45 AM
you should create contextual link on high PR.

dennis123
11-03-2015, 05:24 AM
Yes, first of all you will need good, useful or original content... then you could check via form/email for partnership and authority links from DMOZ, big forums and similar content collectors.

Elena Swenson
11-06-2015, 05:02 AM
social bookmarking
article submission
blogging/commenting
or hire experts like BarryinSiam from SEoClerks.