PDA

View Full Version : Does WC3 Validation Really Affect SEO?

guptachetan1219
10-02-2015, 10:19 AM
I have seen that many people are talking about WC3 Validation affect SEO of the website. I am little bit confused about it and want to know that WC3 Validation Really Affect Website SEO?

salman gee
10-02-2015, 10:38 AM
In the next few days I will try to let you understand SEO easily. Seo is beneficial for anyone who is trying to get his site or blog ranked in the search engines. And belief me SEO techniques could help you greatly in reaching that goal. My aim is to look at SEO is from the common user who does not know much about SEO. But who wants to learn and apply the techniques to get their website ranked.
I assume that you know how to make changes to a HTML page and also have a valid ftp username name and password or control panel details to make changes to your files whenever necessary. If you do not know anything about ftp or control panel details then there are many resources on the web to learn about it.
Let us first understand SEO
SEO means Search Engine optimization. Of course many of you already know that. But it is still important to know its full form because its full form reveals everything about what SEO really is. So what is a search engine? A search engine is nothing but a search facility which allows the user to search information for the term they specify in the search box.

plantyourtrees
10-03-2015, 01:47 AM
w3c validation is really effective for website ranking.

edwina
10-05-2015, 05:15 AM
Nice information.

rohitnagpure336
10-10-2015, 05:34 AM
Hey.. what are you talking about WC3 or w3c validator..?

If you have W3C Error like as HTML Error, CSS Error etc then you need to improve that by this process your website will be Quality and it will help for good ranking.

I have seen that many people are talking about WC3 Validation affect SEO of the website. I am little bit confused about it and want to know that WC3 Validation Really Affect Website SEO?

dennis123
10-21-2015, 07:22 AM
Validating your site can give you some great insight into your web development needs, but it won’t directly affect your SEO ranking.

>> Broken code isn’t going to take away great content. People can understand great content even if there is a slight problem with the code, so that shouldn’t affect that piece of content’s position on a SERP.

>> Google itself (along with other major brands) doesn’t validate. If you visit the validation service and type in Google.com, there are dozens of errors. Clearly they’re not putting much stock into this service.