PDA

View Full Version : Click Through Rate

dennis123
10-20-2015, 06:42 AM
How can I improve my click through rate in the search results?

RH-Calvin
11-04-2015, 02:12 AM
Click-through rate (CTR) is the number of users who click on a specific link out of the total users who view a page, email, or advertisement. It is commonly used to measure the success of an online advertising campaign for a particular website as well as the effectiveness of email campaigns.

ajay49560
11-04-2015, 04:16 AM
According to the Content Marketing Institute, 78% of U.K. marketers are increasing the amount of content that they create. The main challenge these days is how to stand out.

One way to stand out in the search engine results pages (SERPs) is by crafting attention-grabbing headlines.
Why is your title so important? It’s because in SERPs, 8 out of 10 users will click the title, if it’s compelling.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re ranked #1 or #10 on the first page of results – if your headline is attractive, users will be drawn to it.
Here’s a good example: The other day I was searching for beautiful places to visit in Greece. I actually clicked on the #2 search result first, because the headline was clear, relevant, and caught my attention – partly due to the inclusion of a number.

edwina
11-05-2015, 01:52 AM
CTR is the percentage of users who clicked on an advert or hyperlink vs the number that saw it and took no action.