PDA

View Full Version : What is the best way to generate good traffic?

Stephanie111
10-21-2015, 07:42 AM
What is the best way to generate good traffic?

Nexevo Technolo
10-21-2015, 10:14 AM
Post the quality content on your business related and share the social media sites...

mani ge3e
10-22-2015, 03:57 PM
TrafficXcess is a new site that says it guarantees more CONVERTING web visitors and online advertising with very little effort or cost. So I decided to put it to the test...
My first impression was the site looks professional and clean, with an attractive look and feel. It is easy to read and understand. Joining the site was easy and painless--they do offer 2 upgrade options but they are not required to gain the benefits.
The Members Area is very well laid out and intuitive--I could figure out what to do after only a few minutes and was able to get up and running in less than 5 minutes. Inside the site, you create links and ads--the links you simply enter any URL links you use into the generator and it transforms them into "TrafficXcess" links. You create ads for anything you want to promote using the TrafficXcess Ad Generator, which is very easy to use. You can create as many links and as many ads as you like. And they are organized in a logical way--links are displayed in the order you create them but also your 5 most recent links appear on the main page for quick reference. Also, since the link generator is the tool you'll use most, it is also right at the top of the main page when you login. Very smart!

BerthaJones
10-22-2015, 09:46 PM
The most effective traffic generation are social bookmarking, social media, youtube video submission, squidoo lens, yahoo answers, and article submission.

Lyly Tran
10-22-2015, 10:51 PM
In my opinion, the best way to generate traffic is Q&A.

Q&A sites like Quora and Yahoo Answers offer another great opportunity to generate highly targeted traffic. If you can provide a genuine solution to a real problem, you may have a customer for life. At the very least, you'll build up good karma.

Pro tip: Don't spam these sites by asking, then answering your own questions. Once again, the purpose of this exercise is to provide useful information and to drive traffic.

wennykev
10-24-2015, 12:32 AM
Follow these Steps
1. First of all Your site should be Important for other
2. Home page should be attractive
3. Check and resolve error if any is in ur site
4. Add ur site in yahoo/google and other search engine's directory
5. Tell your college/school friends and relatives about your site
6. Make a blog for this purpose
7. Buy traffic from sites like SEOclerks.

Victornguyen
11-18-2015, 09:45 AM
I known famous software that many marketer use, it can drive viewers traffic from Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram, and most of other web sites.
See more here (http://jcbspro.net/vydeo-gram-review/)

jane1
11-23-2015, 03:47 AM
Social media is best way to increase traffic on a site as these sites contain several online users.

rajeshhome
11-23-2015, 07:27 AM
Unique Content
Off Page Strategies

rohitnagpure336
11-24-2015, 02:15 AM
Where you want generate traffic for website, for Blog, for Video..?

What is the best way to generate good traffic?