PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Social Media Marketing?

billclintons
10-30-2015, 04:59 AM
I have one Facebook page for my business website. I have post my business related things. But I am not able to reach my customer properly. Could anyone help me to how to reach the target customer and how to optimize the Facebook page?

rvtrainingchd
10-30-2015, 05:56 AM
Have you tried to connect with your targeted users or audience?

dennis123
11-03-2015, 06:40 AM
Facebook is good way to gain traffic, but if you wish to get leads Google is the best one.

seojesica
11-03-2015, 11:06 AM
Facebook is good way to gain traffic, but if you wish to get leads Google is the best one.

I completely agree with you.

WebOutGateway
11-03-2015, 09:18 PM
Hi there!

I agree with dennis123 but if Facebook is one of your option to get leads, you must consider joining a Facebook group which tackles the topic related to your niche. For example, if your business is web develoment, try searching in the Facebook search button about "web development groups". From there, you can join their discussions, concern and get leads.

Hope it might help you.
Good luck! :)

northerncarspar
11-03-2015, 11:41 PM
yes bcoz facebook wants you to spend money on facebook advertising.. try facebook advertising, boost your post.. then you will get good result

chandersood
11-04-2015, 03:29 AM
Yes, i agreed with WebOutGateway the facebook is the way to increase your visitors in your site. Join a maximum groups relevant to your site after that you share a relevant posts in that groups but make sure your post is meaningful and i am sure can see the results in next day.