PDA

View Full Version : VPS Control Panel

scarletts
11-04-2015, 12:48 AM
What is your choice for VPS Control Panel? I've had Parallels in the past which I loved because I do not need simple. However, my VPS was moved to a newer and faster server recently but now has OpenVZ which I am not real happy with. One of the reasons is it does not show cpu usage which Parallels does.

It does offer the option to set up reverse DNS but it doesn't work. So my upstream provider must have it disabled. Since I pay for those IP's I should be able to set up reverse DNS on them.

I would like to hear other thoughts on this.

RH-Calvin
11-04-2015, 02:25 AM
I would prefer using cPanel/WHM as the best VPS control panel for managing my server. But if you are looking for free services then you can definitely look into couple of good control panels like Webmin and Kloxo. If you want something similar to cPanel then, zPanel is a free tool that you can use.

Host-Eiweb
11-04-2015, 12:09 PM
I recommend to choose a panel VestaCP (http://vestacp.com/).
Order SSD VPS + VestaCP for testing here: host-eiweb.net

Inetwebhost
11-14-2015, 12:21 AM
I prefer SolusVM Panel, Which is more user friendly and can manage most activities on VPS very easily Some providers offer Free SolusVM Control Panel with VPS.

aaronbrad
11-17-2015, 05:03 AM
About managing reverse DNS you have to contact your hosting provider or they give an option to set reverse DNS in their control panels.

About free hosting control panel, you can have Webmin, DirectAdmin, zpanel, Kloxo, ISPConfig etc. Do check on their web interfaces so you will get an idea about it.

VPS9
11-17-2015, 07:00 AM
SolusVM Panel or Zpanel is Best for VPS. these are the most user friendly and free of cost Control panels for VPS Hosting. Many users prefer SolusVM to manage the VPS. You will get full access to your VPS and even you can reboot, boot, re-install, activate PPP/TUN and ect.

alicemaris558
01-21-2016, 01:46 AM
For VPS server hosting (http://www.go4hosting.in/services/vps-hosting)control panel , i prefer cpanel to manage my server . I prefer this because it is the one which is user friendly .

Scopehosts
01-25-2016, 04:43 AM
I would suggest you cPanel for VPS. Its most user friendly and right choice for VPS. To setup RDNS you need to contact to your hosting provider.

VerdinaNET
01-25-2016, 08:49 PM
You should contact the tech department of your hosting and they should be able to setup your RDNS easy.Regarding the control panel if you are going to host a lot of websites or even resell, the best way to do it is to make up your mind between cPanel and DirectAdmin.

leasedlayer
01-28-2016, 04:48 AM
I suggest you the cPanel for VPS as its a user friendly one from which you get full access over your service & for rDNS setup you should contact with your service provider.

DAC
01-28-2016, 03:17 PM
Hi scarletts,

For your VPS control panel I would recommend Webmin or Virtualmin. As for rDNS most host do it for you unless they allow their clients to do it themselves, so if you contact your host they should be able to give you an answer on what you can do to set the rDNS of your IP's.

bluewelthost
01-30-2016, 02:02 AM
Hello,

I would suggest cPanel or SolusVM Panel for VPS where these are user friendly and you will have complete access and easy to manage

with regards,
Bluewelthost.com (http://www.bluewelthost.com/index.php)

johnroyal
02-29-2016, 11:54 PM
The most popular commercial control panels are cPanel and DirectAdmin, both of which we offer. The Plesk control panel is also used, but we do not offer it because the price/quality ratio is less attractive and there are problems with automatic provisioning. You can, of course, install this control panel on a Linux VPS yourself.