PDA

View Full Version : Link Velocity...

guptaabhijit318
11-09-2015, 12:49 AM
Link Velocity is basically the rate at which a site is gaining inbound links on a day to day basis. For anyone on an aggressive link building campaign, you ultimately saturate your probable links.

jaysh4922
11-09-2015, 12:55 AM
Link velocity is the speed at which a website generates or receives back links. Velocity technique is an organic link building technique.

ramskl
11-09-2015, 01:23 AM
Link Velocity in SEO is measurement of incoming backlinks towards your site.

irfan
11-09-2015, 01:44 AM
This does not imply that you should maintain higher link velocity to achieve better results in search. Building quality backlinks should be the main priority, not achieving a high link velocity. However, link velocity is one of the SEO metrics that you should track.

RH-Calvin
11-16-2015, 11:27 PM
Link Velocity is the rate or measurement of back-links of a particular website. It is measurement of the quantity of back-links that are effectively indexed in a specific period of time or the no. of links that are de-indexed/destroyed in that time period.

northerncarspar
11-17-2015, 12:04 AM
wow such a helpful post. i appreciate who created this post.

mani ge3e
11-17-2015, 12:26 AM
Link velocity along with the sources and analytics are the three most important factors in modern organic and off the page search engine optimization techniques and generally refers to the speed with which new links are generated for your website. This might provide the webmasters and search engine optimization professionals with some valuable and vital information about your site. Over the past few years the web has changed a lot and now it resembles more with a live web instead of a static document web.

rajeshhome
11-17-2015, 01:51 AM
Link Velocity is simple the rate of inbound links to a website.

edwina
11-17-2015, 02:26 AM
The process of creating or removing backlinks speed to a website.

mani ge3e
07-12-2016, 06:27 AM
Google does look at backlink profiles and growth of backlink profiles over time.

It is imperative that you understand the natural link growth patterns in your niche to be able to compete with other players.

Google does use link growth trends (i.e. link velocity trends of LVT) to understand which website try to manipulate their organic results. If your backlink profile grows too fast, you’re out. If you’re too slow, you won’t ever get on the first page.

For years link velocity has been a “magic ingredient” in SEO, yet so many tools didn’t provide you with the necessary data. This is where LinkResearchTools (LRT), the Competitive Link Velocity Tool (CLV) and the metrics LVT, LV6m, LV12m, and LV24m that you can look at in many competitive analysis tools like the Competitive Landscape Analyzer (CLA) come in.

Your goal is to understand: which link growth is “natural” in my niche, for my keyword, for my country.

One thing is sure – there is no absolute number that is right for all industries.