PDA

View Full Version : Difference b/w on page and off page

advaitaahomes
11-18-2015, 12:15 AM
Hi guys,

I am new to forum and i am interested to learn about SEO. Please I kindly request you to help me. Can i know the difference between On page and Off page.

ramskl
11-18-2015, 01:35 AM
On page SEO deals with aspects on your website that can be optimized for search engines. Off page SEO involves aspects on other websites on the internet that can be optimized to improve the ranking of your website on leading search engines.

jane1
11-18-2015, 01:45 AM
On page optimization is done on the website and it includes
Responsive webdesign
Submission of site to search engines
Image optimization
Page speed insights
Internal Link building
Good navigation
Sitemap
While off page optimization belongs to good link building on keywords through articles, forums, blogs, and directories.

Piers Rollins
11-18-2015, 01:51 AM
The process of doing corrections or making changes inside the website is generally referred as On Page SEO.
Off Page SEO refers the process used for building links and gaining traffic for your website.

Pravin
11-18-2015, 02:18 AM
Onpage = Keyword selection, URL optimization, meta title, meta description, meta keyword optimization, content creation, using h1, h2 tags as per requirement.

Offpage = Posting Articles, doing directory submission (only in high quality directories), social bookmarking, local listing, classifieds posting, forum posting, press release, blog submission and etc.

ajay49560
11-18-2015, 02:35 AM
Read this Link:

https://www.getroionline.com/Small-Business-Internet-Marketing-Tips/bid/326166/What-Is-The-Difference-Between-On-Page-And-Off-Page-SEO

Hope your help...

edwina
11-18-2015, 04:27 AM
On-page -On-Page Optimization means controlling a web page by you or by your page .coding.

Off-page seo is one of the seo technique.It is used to make changes in online to increases the traffic and ranking to your site.

Karen Stephenso
11-18-2015, 04:36 AM
Hi guys,

I am new to forum and i am interested to learn about SEO. Please I kindly request you to help me. Can i know the difference between On page and Off page.

There are two types of Seo techniques
1. Onpage SEO
2. Offpage SEO

1.Onpage SEO : - The Changes made in website or within website called onpage seo. Onpage acticity like Title, Description, Content, Internal links ect.
2. Offpage SEO : - The activity done outside of website called offpage seo. Offpage Seo activity like Social Marketing, Social bookmarking, Blog post, Forum posting, Social Sharing ect.