PDA

View Full Version : Social Bookmarking - Delicious?

billclintons
11-18-2015, 08:03 AM
Hi friends. I want to learn more about how to use the delicious.com social bookmarking site very effectively. So I want to know about how to bookmark the website with delicious. Please share your ideas and experience here.

Emilygrey
11-18-2015, 08:33 AM
Hi friends. I want to learn more about how to use the delicious.com social bookmarking site very effectively. So I want to know about how to bookmark the website with delicious. Please share your ideas and experience here.

For SEO, yes delicious is a trusted & worthy bookmarking site.

RH-Calvin
11-19-2015, 02:22 AM
Social bookmarking websites are helpful to build your website backlinks and help build trust in search engines. They are helpful to build your website reputation and popularity in search engines.

edwina
11-19-2015, 02:38 AM
>create account
>click add page.
>fill the form
>click add page
>process done. You added your bookmarking.

cwvps
11-19-2015, 06:13 AM
Social bookmarking sites are really good for building backlinks and gaining more traffic. Just don't use all social bookmarking sites there are. Rather bookmark the inner pages of your blog on the best ones: StumbleUpon, Delicious and Digg.

stephaniego9
11-19-2015, 06:45 AM
Social bookmarking sites are really good for building back links and gaining traffic.

raheel
11-19-2015, 07:01 AM
>create account
>click add page.
>fill the form
>click add page
>process done. You added your bookmarking.

Thank You. these steps may helpful.

jane1
11-21-2015, 12:52 AM
Delicious is a good social bookmarking site that provides your bookmark your web pages and its information through titles and descriptions. You could also add your profile link on it. It provides automatic posting posting of your shared information on Twitter and facebook automatically.