PDA

View Full Version : How can I use forums to drive traffic into my blog?

vishalahmad
11-19-2015, 04:43 AM
How can I use forums to drive traffic into my blog?

rohitnagpure336
11-19-2015, 05:31 AM
you need to complete your forum profile with Complete details with your blog link also need to add your blog link to forum signature and also need to do Quality Discussion with people over that forum by this way you can gain traffic to your blog by forum.

cwvps
11-19-2015, 05:50 AM
Become a member on forums where you know your target audience is and on forums which are relevant for your niche. Actively participate in discussions, ask questions when in doubt and offer your oppinions, share your experiences. In time you will deserve a signature link (do-follow or no-floow, it's not important) which will drive more traffic to your blog because in time people will recognize you as a relevant person or an expert in your field.

WebOutGateway
11-19-2015, 09:10 PM
Hi there!

First, find a forum that is related to your blogs. Then, create an account, complete your profile details. Post or answer people concern at least everyday. If possible, find a forum thread related to your specific blog, post in the thread and include the link of your blog.

You can also put the link of your blog in your signature.

Hope it would help you and good luck! :)

jane1
11-20-2015, 02:31 AM
You could post its reference in your signatures or share its content in off topic category.

jootavoota
11-20-2015, 04:21 AM
forum posting is one of the best techniques to improve high quality traffic.

saiburi
11-20-2015, 04:24 AM
Include links of your blog as signatures of the forum.

Victornguyen
11-20-2015, 10:49 AM
Introduce your products on forums and insert link back to your blog

Shay_Fox
11-20-2015, 11:38 AM
You have to find those forum that is related to your blog. Create a account, Complete all info with detail and also put signature with your blog link. Then discuss quality thread. DO this everyday.