PDA

View Full Version : Search engine optimization

john mark
11-21-2015, 08:10 AM
Please tell me about link juice

TiffanyMorris
11-23-2015, 01:36 AM
In Search engine optimization, link juice means if you are redirecting any URL on to another URL, You will get the full benefit of that URL in purpose to back links.

jainteq
11-23-2015, 02:49 AM
Link Juice is a term referring to how powerful a certain link is or could be. The idea is that a link from a well known website that is trusted by the search engines will pass more "juice" than one on a pointless directory.

edwina
11-23-2015, 03:26 AM
seo is un-paid search engine result page.
It is used to improve your search engine ranking and website traffic.
It includes,
>link popularity
>link building
>keyword analysis
>content writing

jane1
11-23-2015, 03:35 AM
Some webmasters consider that dofollow links provide link juice to increase page rank. I my opinion both dofollow and nofollow links are useful.

RH-Calvin
11-23-2015, 04:26 AM
Link juice is the value of the link that a website gets from a webpage. It helps to build your webpage trust and popularity in search engines.

rajeshhome
11-23-2015, 07:18 AM
Controlling internal link juice . As discussed in Link Metrics, Link Juice is the amount of positive ranking factors that a link passes from one page to the next.

Bluesky94
11-02-2016, 12:08 PM
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine's unpaid results—often referred to as "natural", "organic", or "earned" results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users, and these visitors can be converted into customers. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search,news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.