PDA

View Full Version : 5 Things To Consider While Buying Datacenter Colocation Facility

brainpulse
11-24-2015, 03:57 AM
Before zeroing on a choice of colocation solution, there are certain factors you must consider. The points I have escalated here aren't the hard and fast one, but they certainly make the difference. Please find details here : http://www.brainpulse.com/articles/web-hosting/buying-datacenter-colocation.php

alicemaris558
02-05-2016, 02:12 AM
5 Things To Consider While Buying Datacenter Colocation services are :
Colocation pricing and power costs
Scalability
Redundancy, availability and service levels
Deployment Efficiency
Maintenance and support with a colocation server

Alanah_Rae
02-15-2016, 10:16 AM
Thanks for the information.

JOEsDC
03-19-2016, 08:33 PM
I would make sure you research the reputation of the facility before you ship your equipment there. I would even recommend purchasing a dedicated server or vps for a month just to check out the network, support ect.

davidho
04-05-2016, 12:49 PM
thank for your post, i will do

mani ge3e
08-10-2016, 01:23 AM
Colocation data facilities have the special ability to bring together diverse companies. Yet housing the digital assets of a potentially broad range of companies in one place means that colocation centers must be just as diverse and reliable as their "co-lo" tenants.

Colocation, or “co-lo”, is defined as the housing of applications, servers and data in an off-site facility separate from one’s center of operations. Companies that colocate their data frequently realize 50-60% savings in IT capital expenditures. But choosing a colocation provider is a strategic decision that requires a multi-year commitment and merits significant consideration.

guruamit
01-09-2019, 06:28 AM
Tips for Choosing the Right Data Center Company or Colocation Provider
Location. ...
Flexibility and Expansion Capability (Scalability) ...
Reliability. ...
Deployment Efficiency. ...
Network Ecosystem. ...
Lemming Effect. ...
Financial Stability.

manoharparakh
01-21-2021, 06:02 AM
Here are a few things you need to check while selecting a colocation (https://www.esds.co.in/colocation) data centre:

1. Power Density
2. Flexible Service Level Agreement (SLA)
3. Security
4. Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans
5. Network Carrier Redundancy
6. Bandwidth

jesica
05-06-2021, 10:36 AM
Power Density.
Flexible Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Security.
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans.
Network Carrier Redundancy.
Bandwidth.

Amara Magdalene
05-26-2021, 02:58 AM
Here are a few things you need to check while selecting a colocation data centre.
Power Density. ...
Flexible Service Level Agreement (SLA) ...
Security. ...
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans. ...
Network Carrier Redundancy. ...
Bandwidth.