PDA

View Full Version : How to create a blog network?

vitkosky
12-10-2015, 02:40 AM
I have recently read somewhere that creating a high pr blog network would be the best seo plan one can have. But for that we need high pr blogs and I don’t have the one. My blogs are still fresh online and it will take time to get them right amount of exposure. By that time I am willing to wait longer and creating high pr backlinks for my blog. I have seen on many places on Internet that expired blogger, wordpress, tumblr etc. blogs can be registered which have pr and page authority with them. But is it legit way to create high pr blog network?

jane1
12-12-2015, 02:58 AM
You could not get high PR rank for your blogs as Page Rank is not updated since last two years.

Pravin
12-12-2015, 04:55 AM
I have recently read somewhere that creating a high pr blog network would be the best seo plan one can have. But for that we need high pr blogs and I don’t have the one. My blogs are still fresh online and it will take time to get them right amount of exposure. By that time I am willing to wait longer and creating high pr backlinks for my blog. I have seen on many places on Internet that expired blogger, wordpress, tumblr etc. blogs can be registered which have pr and page authority with them. But is it legit way to create high pr blog network?

Creating a network of blogs is considered to be a spam activity now so it will possibly hit the performance in search engines. Rather than posting those articles somewhere else, the best is to post them on our own website blog which can pass on better benefits to project.

mani ge3e
12-13-2015, 09:45 AM
The internet has a lot of possibilities to offer. Blogging is a popular internet activity. Are you curious on how to create a blog? This article might be able to help you.

You may have read a few blog posts that have created quite an impact on you and you are wondering how you can create a blog yourself.

A blog is simply an expression of your thoughts that you want to share with an audience. If you want to know how to create a blog, you have know that it's not all about writing grammatically correct materials but blogging is all about capturing your target audience's attention.

If there is something that you want to share, a thought, an idea, or a current feeling, creating a blog might be the best venue for that. While it is necessary for you to understand what search engine optimization is all about and how it can help your blog get the potential readers that you need, it is also a must that you create readable and engaging blog posts.

edwina
12-14-2015, 04:11 AM
Nice information.

dzeetal
12-15-2015, 02:24 AM
create blog network in wordpress platform