PDA

View Full Version : Does more backlinks makes Page Rank?

elgharib2008
06-29-2009, 12:42 PM
Hi all,

Does more backlinks makes/increases Pagerank?
How many number of backlinks we have to make to get Pagerank?
Is this the right method for SEO?
Waiting for your replies.

Thanks in advance.

Jenie0109
06-30-2009, 01:22 AM
absolutely... PAgeRank is base on the volume of quality backlinks...

~ServerPoint~
06-30-2009, 03:45 AM
They should be good backlinks from the relevant web sites and the pages should have PR and I believe only in this case you will have good result

Jenie0109
06-30-2009, 11:34 PM
hi there serverpoint...What if the other site is relevant but no PR...does that mean it wont have good result?

bermuda
07-08-2009, 02:05 PM
Quality and PR of the links are going to be the key factors and not necessarily the number of them. For instance, assume buying one link on a PR7 homepage and then compare that with 7500 links from PR zero pages.

arslan220
07-22-2009, 08:06 AM
yes only quality backlinks.

shakir
07-22-2009, 11:29 AM
Me not much trusted on relevancy.. just go for BL from high ranked site.. do no build from any dating or spam site...

PhotonVPS-Jim
07-22-2009, 02:46 PM
More backlinks = higher pagerank.

Steve07
07-22-2009, 08:02 PM
higher pagerank backlins have = higher pagerank you get :)

Jenie0109
07-23-2009, 12:01 AM
Me not much trusted on relevancy.. just go for BL from high ranked site.. do no build from any dating or spam site...

dont believe much on relevancy? well even if it high ranked site. Would you still go if it still not relevant to yours?in no way the content of your website connected to theirs?

MumbleVoice-Jen
07-23-2009, 10:18 AM
Quality backlinks and high PR backlinks and you will get a 1 PR.

alemcherry
07-27-2009, 06:28 AM
PR is obviously a measure of backlinks, even though PR alone doesnt determine your search engine position. There is no hard and fast rules, the more high quality links you get, the better.

Jenie0109
07-27-2009, 11:50 PM
in increasing your PR, does it involved or it is also base on the traffic?

GrahamWellingto
08-06-2009, 02:35 PM
This sums it up nicely. Don't waste your time making backlinks on low PR sites.

higher pagerank backlins have = higher pagerank you get :)

Henry wilson
08-08-2009, 02:30 PM
Yes its absoulty true more backlinks will help in increasing site pr.But the main point is only quality and higher pr backlinks will effect your website page rank means if your site backlinks it self don't have any pr it will not be useful for your website so only quality and higher pr backlinks will help you for increasing your site page rank.

thewebhostingdi
08-08-2009, 07:41 PM
Absolutely, backlinks from the relevant web sites helps in increasing pagerank.

Jenie0109
08-10-2009, 06:13 AM
Yes its absoulty true more backlinks will help in increasing site pr.But the main point is only quality and higher pr backlinks will effect your website page rank means if your site backlinks it self don't have any pr it will not be useful for your website so only quality and higher pr backlinks will help you for increasing your site page rank.

i think it still going to be useful if you trade links in low pr sites as long as they have strong relevancy to each other

Paul Adison
08-21-2009, 01:58 PM
Oh yes page rank of any website is depends on quality backlinks Google will always give more importance if your website has quality and higher pr backlinks.So for making more and higher pr backlinks you have to use all link buildings methods like directory submission but remeber submit your website only on quality and higher pr directories beacause submission on all directories will not give you any benefits choose only quality dir except these use forum posting,blog commenting,article submission,yahoo answers and social bookmarking etc through all these methods you can make backlinks for your website and these backlinks will definatly increase page rank and traffic of your website.

seo consultant (http://www.seoconsultant.net/)
Credit Repair (http://www.creditrepairinfo.com)
north cyprus hotel (http://www.northcyprushotel.info)

Jenie0109
08-24-2009, 03:58 AM
Oh yes page rank of any website is depends on quality backlinks Google will always give more importance if your website has quality and higher pr backlinks.So for making more and higher pr backlinks you have to use all link buildings methods like directory submission but remeber submit your website only on quality and higher pr directories beacause submission on all directories will not give you any benefits choose only quality dir except these use forum posting,blog commenting,article submission,yahoo answers and social bookmarking etc through all these methods you can make backlinks for your website and these backlinks will definatly increase page rank and traffic of your website.
[/URL]

well for me, even not on high PR directories as long as im putting my site on right category of the directory site

meet1ngex
08-26-2009, 05:55 PM
I've been told that it's the quality of backlinks that counts, not so much the number. But of course, more backlinks of high PR is better than fewer. I think the goal though is to aim for high PR links, because that is what shares the "authority."

Jenie0109
08-28-2009, 03:21 AM
I've been told that it's the quality of backlinks that counts, not so much the number. But of course, more backlinks of high PR is better than fewer. I think the goal though is to aim for high PR links, because that is what shares the "authority."

well they would've told you that a combination of quality of backlinks and its volume is indeed an asset

Hosting India
08-28-2009, 06:22 AM
Only quantity does not matter, quality adds an advantage to it. If the back links are from the good PR Sites, it helps a lot. If this quality and relevant links are there, you will find a great result ;)

Jenie0109
09-01-2009, 02:17 AM
Only quantity does not matter, quality adds an advantage to it. If the back links are from the good PR Sites, it helps a lot. If this quality and relevant links are there, you will find a great result ;)

so if there's quality and relevant links. Quanity doesn't matter anymore? then you stop there?:rolleyes:

Robdale
09-28-2009, 05:36 AM
so if there's quality and relevant links. Quanity doesn't matter anymore? then you stop there?:rolleyes:

Sorry for interrupting between you, but i think "Hosting India" didn't said that quantity doesn't matter, he said that not only quantity but also quality adds an advantage to it.

Hosting India
09-28-2009, 05:44 AM

Oh!!! i guess you have a problem with English grammar dude :D , its time to join schools again. I said that only quantity does not matter, you should have quality with it. it means that if you have 100 back links having PR0 and if other site is having 100 backlinks having PR1, the site having backlinks from PR1 will be of more importance in the google point of view

nelsonclassic
10-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Hello friend,
Yes I think increase back links,increases the page rank..but page rank does not only depends on back links,but it depends on the quality of the forum i.e. whether the users has replied up to the answer needed or they had only tried to use their links.
So some other factors also effects the page rank of any site..:o

Regards,
Nelson

vikas1234
10-05-2009, 11:57 PM
quality backlinks with high Page rank. Irrelevant links will take your page rank to 2 but not more than that.

bryansmith
10-23-2009, 07:37 AM
Quality back links with good content will helps to get good pr. Also they are key factors in generating relevant traffic.

jackson
11-09-2009, 05:50 AM
Yes backlinks will play an important role in pr. But try to increase your volume of links which are irrelevant, focus to get relevant backlinks .

kickmoko
11-19-2009, 11:37 AM
Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

pagerank not only varies on backlinks, it is also in the quality of content..

hostmaster
11-19-2009, 11:48 PM
Yes every backlinks pass some PR, If it has high PR then it will pass good PR.

linds
11-26-2009, 02:24 AM
higher links
tips:Blog Commenting
Article Submission - Quality Content
Vote in Social Bookmarking Sites
Join in other Social Networking Sites
Forums Posting
Classified Ads
Press Release
Blog Directory Submission

mickeyy
12-03-2009, 11:39 AM
No, The total amount of backlinks do not count towards a PR increase but it's the kind of sites that links to you. For example a backlink from microsoft.com to our site helps much more than 100 new software related sites also the age of your domain and so on matters...

webdigger
12-04-2009, 12:31 AM
Getting more links from relevant and high PR sites can have direct impact on the PR value of a website but this is not one and only thing that determines PR of a website. The quality of the site, its importance and the quality of the content all play dominating roles in this regard.

HostEase
12-06-2009, 12:39 PM
Quality backlinks and high PR backlinks are very important.

aliza147
12-06-2009, 01:04 PM
Well I think, it depends on the quality of back links and nature whether it is related to your site theme or not.

sweetfranky
12-06-2009, 06:27 PM
yes, but they need to be from high PR back links.

genie.liam
12-07-2009, 11:30 PM
Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

It is not based on the number of back links but the quality of back links that you are getting. Quality is better than quantity right?

ellehc
12-11-2009, 01:19 AM
Having backlinks will probably increases PR.

Prainee09
12-18-2009, 05:08 PM
Page rank PR is calculated based on one of the important factors and that is the number of back links that you are getting. Just make sure to get back links on relevant and DoFollow sites. Google gives more value on those kinds of back links. Remember quality is better than quantity.

hostmaster
12-21-2009, 11:05 PM
More the backlinks from high PR the priority of getting higher PR will be high.

linkbuilder
12-23-2009, 12:15 AM
A Link placed on a high PR Web Page (with the least links placed) will give you the highest quality of backlink that will boost your PR. Acquiring backlinks from .edu and .gov Web sites will definitely give you the same results but these kinds of backlinks are costly to acquire.

So if you can get backlinks with less quality, compensate it with the volume you can acquire.

quintonlinscott
07-12-2011, 07:04 AM
PR is evidently a measure of backlinks, even though PR alone doesnt determine your search engine position. There is no hard and fast rules,

damiendmello065
07-22-2011, 06:16 AM
Quality and PR of the links are going to be the key factors and not necessarily the number of them. For instance, assume buying one link on a PR7 homepage and then compare that with 7500 links from PR zero pages.

bryceholmes232
08-20-2011, 12:56 AM
Yes backlinks will play an significant role in pr. But try to increase your volume of links which are irrelevant, focus to get relevant backlinks .

ginnybrewster11
09-26-2011, 03:33 AM
you need to do link building properly otherwise all your effort goes waste. Knowing that it is the most effective way of making your presence in the search engines where potential customers can find you, you should do your best in this direction. It will ultimately be worth all the effort.

jonascox111
03-20-2012, 12:14 AM
Quality and Page Rank of the associations are departing to be the key in factors as well as not of necessity the figure of them