PDA

View Full Version : How to take back links from high quality website?

edengillespy
12-17-2015, 05:16 AM
It is so easy to say that rank your website's keywords by taking high quality back links, but it is not so easy to implement. If anyone can reply me for this query i will be very thankful to him.

ArkPresentation
12-18-2015, 01:32 AM
It is so easy to say that rank your website's keywords by taking high quality back links, but it is not so easy to implement. If anyone can reply me for this query i will be very thankful to him.

Yes you say right. Am 100% agree with you.

wennykev
12-18-2015, 04:53 AM
Here are some great ways for creating backlinks
Search Engine Submission
Yahoo Answers
Link Building
Two way link Building
Three Way Link Building
Email Marketing(Email Sending)
Pinging
Micro Blog posting
Bulk SMS Send
Video sharing
Image Sharing
Audio Sharing
Product Submission
News Submission
Product Review Submission
Or buy backlinks from SEOclerks.

Inetwebhost
12-18-2015, 05:11 AM
Guest Blogging is one of the best Way to get Backlinks. you will get good number of genuine Traffic to website.

graceamantha
12-18-2015, 07:56 AM
Get high quality backlinks by,
Creating Link Bait
Guest Posting
Submitting in Local Listing directories
Submitting in Local Classifieds, Business Listing Sites
Participate in the niche based forums (related to your site)

parth
12-18-2015, 08:04 AM
Guest Posting really good option to get high authority backlink for your website.

As guest posting approval is not easy, for getting approval you need to provide high quality and descriptive content related to your and website niche.

You also need to make your social profile strong in order to guest post approval.

Thanks

ramskl
12-19-2015, 12:52 AM

Blog Commenting is the best way to get high quality backlinks.

rohitnagpure336
12-19-2015, 08:37 AM
Dear friends, If you have good content then it is very easy to get backlinks from high quality site because you can get backlinks from Guest Blogging, Articles sites, web 2.0 sites etc.

davidweb09
12-20-2015, 06:49 AM
Document, PDF, PPT, Video, infographic submissions can help you to get backlinks from high PR sites.

varunindia88
12-24-2015, 06:01 AM
if you want to get high quality backlink so you should be get backlink form wikipedia, Yahoo answering and many more websites.

ethanmillar
12-24-2015, 08:24 AM
The best way to get and create high quality back links is content
Creating high quality and user friendly content helpful to getting natural backlinks.
as Google consider and gives more priority to natural backlink
And natural backlink is very useful to getting Good SERP in any search engine.

djone
12-24-2015, 08:52 AM
The best way to get and create high quality back links is content
Creating high quality and user friendly content helpful to getting natural backlinks.
as Google consider and gives more priority to natural backlink
And natural backlink is very useful to getting Good SERP in any search engine.

I am totally agree with you ethan. Nowadays, we can say that content is a king. if your content is not unique and qualitative then there is no use to get backlinks with the help of that content. SO try to keep your content unique. And I also want to know little about natural backlinks so can you please explain me? So that I can get better idea to get better backlinks.

RH-Calvin
12-28-2015, 11:34 AM
Blog commenting or guest posting is the best way to build backlinks from high authority websites. Backlinks built from these websites usually help to build your domain authority and trust in search engines.