PDA

View Full Version : looking for a vps with strong CPU

dede110
06-30-2009, 02:13 AM
Hi.
i'm about to start a new website for tv shows in small size wich means a lot of video converting:D. what i care about is really CPU performance and speed, Up/Dw speed 500 kb for each is enough for me also the hd space doesn't matter; 5 gb is good, the price i can afford right now is 15$ :o, i might expand or even get my own dedicated server when i get more money but now i'm almost broke lol.
* allowing warez and adult content is a need

i found somewhere where they offer the same service with 5$ to 10$ but the servers are crowded and oversold. if any one could help or suggest a good company i'll be very thankfull

~ServerPoint~
06-30-2009, 03:40 AM
I believe that would be not a problem at all to have VPS for that budget but what are your needs in terms of the space and bandwidth? I believe that good dedicated server should be good idea for you

dede110
06-30-2009, 01:02 PM
as i mentioned, space and bandwidth don't really matter to me, since i'm gonna delete files as soon as uploading them to other hosting severs, bandwidth 1500gb, what is a must for me is converting my videos fast and to be allowed to download warez, and since i'm gonna delete fast from the server i think that's not gonna cause problems.

Bull
08-11-2009, 09:19 AM
If you are still in search of reliable company to deal with, I can suggest you to check apthost.com VPS hosting plans. According to many good reviews, they keep their servers populated with less accounts than the industry standard and host on one of the world's premier networks to maximize reliability and performance.

thewebhostingdi
08-12-2009, 04:35 PM
Also check vpsland.com, hostv.com, vpscolor.com. They are very good VPS providers. Prices are also cheap. Promos are also available with HostV.

Hoster
08-13-2009, 06:58 AM
Vpsland, serverpoint, jaguarpc can be found good ones

Vec&sec
08-14-2009, 03:51 AM
In my opinion, you will find one of the best VPS hosting offers at iwhic.com. I have seen that this is reputable web hosting provider and it offers quite reasonable pricing.

bob
08-14-2009, 10:48 AM
I don't think a reliable hosting company will allow you to host warez content.

thewebhostingdi
08-14-2009, 03:13 PM
@Vec&sec, do you have any experience about their services? I could see many bad reviews of this host http://www.webhostingstuff.com/review/IwhiCCom.html

rumsfo
08-18-2009, 05:50 AM
The VPS is not a problem at all. Your content is. I assume before your signing up you will need to discuss that with your web hosting provider

Callisto
08-25-2009, 08:59 AM
I recommend serverpoint.com. This company is highly stable and worthy professional host with affordable plans.

I suppose many people would agree.

Also really attractive deals are offered by the company called webintellects.com which has insignificantly less exoperience and offers quality solutions.

Ahmad
09-01-2009, 10:01 AM
I can suggest a2hosting.com - this is a stable company with enough much resources for hosting even rather heavy projects on shared sites.

Also among suggested webintellects.com appear to be rather good for getting an account from.

Alcatrazz
09-04-2009, 10:56 AM
I agree about webintellects - this very host is not only the one of the most experienced (operates since 2000) but has one of the mostr reasonable prices, being very cost-efficient.

Bobby
09-08-2009, 05:29 AM
A VPS with strong CPS can be get from glowhost company.
They have offered their VPS deals with rock-solid resources and support which is active any time you want to get help from them.

om2580
01-13-2015, 07:10 AM
you must check reviews section of hosting company you will get better idea about their service and support

jacobwallace
01-13-2015, 03:55 PM
you can take a vps that starts at 13 $ . or 15$ hope that will help you .

jamespetervk
04-29-2015, 06:29 AM
Incredible post continue composing these post