PDA

View Full Version : How i can get traffic through digg?

varunindia88
12-31-2015, 01:29 AM
Hello Please Suggest me How i can get traffic through digg?

rohitnagpure336
12-31-2015, 06:56 AM
Digg is a powerful Social networking platform where a lot of people are traveling online so we need to promote our website with good content by this process you can get good traffic by Digg and you if want to increase good traffic then you need to study about Digg and follow it by those way you will get more traffic.

edwina
01-04-2016, 02:11 AM
Nice information.

Sonika11Mehra
09-15-2016, 03:40 AM
Digg is a social news site that can help drive traffic to your blog. However, Digg is the biggest social news site on the Internet controlled by a handful of top users. How can you get your blog posts noticed in the fast-paced world of Digg? Follow these five tips of Digg etiquette to effectively use Digg and boost traffic to your blog.

Williams Reus
09-18-2016, 06:11 PM
Digg operates under a very simple methodology. Users submit (or "digg") web pages or blog posts they like by entering the URL for the specific page as well as a short description and selecting a category that page fits in. Each submission is open for all Digg users to view through the "Upcoming Articles" page. Other users can then digg or "bury" those submissions (or completely ignore them). Submissions that get a lot of diggs will appear on the main page of the Digg website within the list of "Popular Articles" where other Digg users can find them and click on the links to visit the original articles.

davidweb09
09-18-2016, 09:41 PM
previously digg was a social bookmarking sites like diggo But its converted into social media site.