PDA

View Full Version : How blog comments are helpful?

PeteMrcus90
01-02-2016, 07:31 AM
Hello all,
Are blog commenting will be helpful for my website http://www.enerco.co.uk
Someone suggest me that blog comments can bring instant traffic and leads
Please PM me if you are interested in blog commenting for me
Thanks

MBA Trainer
01-02-2016, 09:45 PM
Today blog commenting is considered as spamming technique

ashiqsmi
01-03-2016, 03:09 AM
Definitely blog commenting is the most helpful for White hat SEO technique. But you have to write the post genuine and relevant. And I think blog commenting is very helpful for all make money (goo.gl/Ob5gHu) website.

Thanks

govtjobsguruedu
01-03-2016, 06:06 AM
Yes, this time blog commenting are helpful for a website.

michanik
01-03-2016, 06:31 AM
Do follow blog commenting is one of the best ways to get backlinks for your website. The blog needs to be a high quality blog which has no Spam links.

cybnetics
01-04-2016, 02:12 AM
A useful comment on your post helps in increasing the keyword variation, and it makes your blog more reachable for long tail Keywords.

guyviauheadshot
01-04-2016, 06:35 AM
Ya, blog commenting helpful for any website. It provides strong backlinks.

VPS9
01-04-2016, 06:41 AM
Yes, Blog commenting is necessary to get more traffic on websites. It creates backlinks to your website.

RH-Calvin
01-04-2016, 06:42 AM
Blog comments provide 'no follow' backlinks which are helpful to build your website traffic from various high authority webpages. They are helpful to build your website popularity in search engines.

ragulaussie
01-04-2016, 06:45 AM
Blog Commenting is used drive traffic on search engine

ngocptit
01-21-2016, 12:37 AM
Do follow blog commenting is one of the best ways to get backlinks for your website. The blog needs to be a high quality blog which has no Spam links.

Nexevo Technolo
01-27-2016, 07:36 AM
Blog Commenting is the best way for increase the website traffic and Ranking

Shay_Fox
01-27-2016, 10:43 AM
Blog commenting is really helpful and give us strong backlinks.

margueriteellis
01-28-2016, 12:22 AM
Blog commenting is important to give backlinks via comments. The comment will be containing website link. So that those blog readers will notice the comment.

healthcare
01-28-2016, 02:36 AM
Hello Everyone

Do-Follow blog commenting is good for site traffic and then increasing keyword variation.

itznehamali
01-28-2016, 02:38 AM
Blog commenting are the best method to gain the traffic or increase the SERP rank by taking the recommendation from the popular blog.

vishaldharshan
01-28-2016, 04:42 AM
Hello all,
Are blog commenting will be helpful for my website http://www.enerco.co.uk
Someone suggest me that blog comments can bring instant traffic and leads
Please PM me if you are interested in blog commenting for me
Thanks

blog commenting will help to

*build backlinks to your website
*improve the keyword ranking on SERP
*increase the referral traffic to your website.

dansmith018f
01-28-2016, 05:02 AM
Absolutely, ofcourse they are helpful.

parth
01-28-2016, 05:08 AM
Hi,

There are numerous benefits for doing blog commenting.

- The best and easy way to get do follow backlink for your website or blog
- Backlink of blog commenting are usually from High PR.

Please note: Do meaningful blog commenting and do blog commenting only on your niche related topic to avoid penalty from Google.

Following site help you to get list of do follow blog list related to your niche.
DropMyLink.com

Thanks

leasedlayer
01-28-2016, 05:11 AM
In blog commenting, 95% comments are done for spamming but too Finding few topics and commenting and giving the link of our domain will indirectly be good for link building, kinda good one for increasing traffic to our website.

davied.kb
01-28-2016, 07:07 AM
Blog Comment give No follow link and it is not for ranking trough Blog Commenting you can get traffic.

ngocptit
01-29-2016, 12:36 AM
One or two blog page writing comments is among the greatest methods for getting back links for your site. The blog must be a top quality blog page without any Trash links.

jessicarabbit
03-24-2016, 06:47 AM
I never liked blog commenting tbh, things get messy and spammy too quickly.

sangbk
03-24-2016, 09:32 PM
Certainly blog remarking is the most supportive for White cap SEO method. Be that as it may, you need to compose the post bona fide and applicable. What's more, I think blog remarking is extremely useful for all profit site.

updatepedia
03-25-2016, 12:14 AM
Not Agree with your answer. blog commenting is completely spam.

seomarqetrix
03-25-2016, 06:03 AM
Blog commenting is one of the best way to get traffic and helpful your site ranking.

Tausif4ever
03-25-2016, 06:39 AM
Blog Commenting is useful to increase our connection with everyone. but if you use blog commenting just for making links then it will be considered as a spam

Host20
03-25-2016, 04:57 PM
Yes, blog commenting helpful for any website. It provides traffic and SEO for dofollow web.

Host20
03-25-2016, 05:44 PM
Most Blog Comment give No follow link. If you use blog commenting just for making links then it will be considered as a spam. But you can get traffic and useful to increase our connection with everyone.

bangalorewebgur
03-26-2016, 08:38 AM
Do follow blog commenting is one of the best way to generate valuable back links for your website. First tip probably comes is quality comments. What you are getting in response from the blog owner is remarkable, you not only get high traffic but also get a higher search visibility, and for that you have got to put in some effort of leaving valuable comments.

A lot of comments made on such blogs get approved whereas some are calculated as comment spam and don’t acquire any position in the do follow blog. Here we have specified a small number of tips you can use to take advantage of your do follow blog commenting, without having the fear that your comment would get rejected.

rohitnagpure336
03-26-2016, 08:45 AM
I am also confuse Blog commenting is still working or not for website promotion..?

SEOCLICKINDIA
03-26-2016, 02:48 PM
Do follow blog commenting is very much useful for seo purpose as the backlinks which you get from such sites have really good value and which will really help in increasing the ranking of your site. Google follows the do follow sites and really count the votes of such sites though no follow also has some value but it will not really help in increasing your ranking but do follow sites can bring your site to top ten results. So do comment on such sites.

SEOShark
04-05-2016, 07:27 AM
YES blog commenting is very helpful technique nowadays for Your website traffic..But you have to search do follow blogs and relevant category.

Livepro
04-05-2016, 08:03 AM
Blog comments are helpful,Today if you want to do branding of your products or services then you can do blog comments because most of blog owner set No-follow attribute in comments system that does not pass link juice and you will not get backlinks.

guptaabhijit318
04-06-2016, 01:57 AM
Comments are meant to be short and to the point. Writing a blog comment is a great way to advertise your cause or organization by featuring web addresses that venture back to a specific site or blog. Blog comments are a reaction to a blog post, so it should be your opinion to what you’ve read.

jaysh4922
04-06-2016, 02:03 AM
Blog commenting only effective if you do this way; choose high PR site with updated cache date, do follow blog, related to your niche, and make and post nice and relevant comment.