PDA

View Full Version : Reciprocal Links.

seopositive
07-04-2009, 06:08 AM
Reciprocal linking is one of the most disputable SEO questions. The problem is that it is two-fold in nature. First, reciprocal links are natural being the essence of the Internet like linking overall. (So undoubtedly, we can’t do without them.) Secondly, it is the easiest way to manipulate your rankings by engaging in numerous link exchanges.

bob
07-04-2009, 07:59 AM
As far as link relevance and quality is concerned I don't think reciprocal linking is something bad.

Jenie0109
07-07-2009, 01:30 AM
if you are looking for link partner..This tool will help you:
http://www.4th-media.com/tools/link_partner_finder.php

FASHINATE
07-08-2009, 12:00 PM
That is totally true guys.
I love your post.

It is a big help for those who optimize their web pages.

bermuda
07-08-2009, 01:56 PM
Reciprocal linking with the older domain names and the sites which are closely relevant to yours can always be like a great idea but the number of links should not be going very high actually as the effects might get reversed.

arslan220
07-13-2009, 04:39 AM
this method is very useful and good.

shakir
07-13-2009, 11:49 AM
Reciprocal linking is one of the most disputable SEO questions. The problem is that it is two-fold in nature. First, reciprocal links are natural being the essence of the Internet like linking overall. (So undoubtedly, we can’t do without them.) Secondly, it is the easiest way to manipulate your rankings by engaging in numerous link exchanges.
Well, but one way link is better and more weigh than reciprocal..

dks
07-13-2009, 12:31 PM
I also agree with your post.Reciprocal Links give more weightage to your sites.but if u will take link on thematic sites and which have less obl links is give more benefit to your sites.

nozone
07-14-2009, 10:37 PM
is good i think BUT i will use reprico on my blog only

Jenie0109
07-16-2009, 12:18 AM
I also agree with your post.Reciprocal Links give more weightage to your sites.but if u will take link on thematic sites and which have less obl links is give more benefit to your sites.

well reciprocal only gives benefits if they are highly visited sites and relevant to your site

pravinkumar
02-24-2012, 05:27 AM
Reciprocal Links are mutual links between two sites, which are exchanged on the basis of an agreement between the website owners. Reciprocal linking itself is simply when one or more sites link to each other, and that’s not an uncommon practice on the Web at all. A reciprocal link is a mutual link between two objects, commonly between two websites to ensure mutual traffic.

sbsl
02-24-2012, 07:17 AM
these are not bad to any website

kutcher
02-24-2012, 07:31 AM
yes these are not bad fro websites...... reciprocal links are mutual sharing of links...