PDA

View Full Version : How can you leverage Facebook for SEO?

Dannie
07-08-2009, 06:15 AM
pls friends answer me....

bermuda
07-08-2009, 01:57 PM
What do you mean exactly by posting that question? You mean using your Facebook page for adding links to other sites or promoting your profile to get found over the net?

Rately
07-16-2009, 09:40 AM
Dear friend,

Exactly i couldn't get u.

Rately
07-25-2009, 10:19 AM
pls friends answer me....

while i'm not sure how useful Facebook is for SEO, remember that the goal of SEO is to obtain targeted traffic to your site, and if used properly, Facebook can also send targeted traffic to your site.

Jenie0109
07-27-2009, 02:47 AM
maybe you should just rephrase your question. Not a proper sentence you use there. Somehow i understood your question.. maybe he's asking " How facebook can help seo?"

...am i right?

~ServerPoint~
07-27-2009, 03:45 AM
Perhaps you are righ. But facebook is the biggest social network ever. Not sure they allow temporary dofollow links back

alemcherry
07-27-2009, 06:21 AM
Do you really want to bother your friends with spammy invitations to look at your site? Probably you need to look elsewhere for SEO purpose backlinks!

Jenie0109
07-27-2009, 11:57 PM
Perhaps you are righ. But facebook is the biggest social network ever. Not sure they allow temporary dofollow links back

i think in social networking sites..your purpose is not to earn backlinks but to gain traffic:)

austinjames
08-01-2009, 02:21 AM
put link to your bulletins! show your some captions.
treat all your facebook buddies as real human. :)

Jenie0109
08-03-2009, 05:44 AM
put link to your bulletins! show your some captions.
treat all your facebook buddies as real human. :)

by any means, is there any reason why you should not treat all your buddies as human?lol

axeline
08-05-2009, 02:58 AM
i think in social networking sites..your purpose is not to earn backlinks but to gain traffic:)

I think primarily, social networking purpose, is for traffic..and knowing that
you could have more friends there that's the best way and the easiest I think
to gain visitors provided you are not abusing it..abusing in a sense that you
spam them with PM's..which I think, isn't right and unprofessional..

hiointernat
08-05-2009, 06:38 PM
I would not think of using Facebook to advertise to my friends, it just wouldn't be worth. And I wouldn't appreciate if my friends who are Facebook advertised to me too. I see that as being for the business pages, when you know you're entering "advertising territory."

Jenie0109
08-06-2009, 05:58 AM
I would not think of using Facebook to advertise to my friends, it just wouldn't be worth. And I wouldn't appreciate if my friends who are Facebook advertised to me too. I see that as being for the business pages, when you know you're entering "advertising territory."

but if you really are into this kind of business...you'll grab any opportunity for your site to be known... Like on facebook, you can post it into your wall not by sending lots of same messages to your friends.That's the right thing....

arslan220
10-02-2009, 03:40 AM
i think you can promote things there not for seo.

~ServerPoint~
10-02-2009, 03:54 AM
i think you can promote things there not for seo.

But people are trying to add the SEO to that somehow ;)

bryansmith
10-23-2009, 07:49 AM
Really am not able to get you. BUt as far as i understood facebook is an networking site and we can do something over there to get traffic but it will never help in the matters of seo. SEO is all about ranking your site on the top of search engines for targeted keywords.

incomecracker
12-07-2016, 03:04 AM
1. Choose the right name
2. Custom your vanity URL
3. Fill out your profile
4. Pay special attention to the “About us” section
5. Sprinkle your business page with keywords strategically
6. Include the phone number and address in your Facebook page
7. Optimize Facebook updates

heris
12-08-2016, 04:36 AM
while i'm not sure how useful Facebook is for SEO, remember that the goal of SEO is to obtain targeted traffic to your site, and if used properly, Facebook can also send targeted traffic to your site.

Ritika gosh
12-08-2016, 06:16 AM
7 Simple Tips to Optimize Your Facebook Business Page :

1. Choose the right name.
2. Custom your vanity URL.
3. Fill out your profile.
4. Pay special attention to the “About us” section.
5. Sprinkle your business page with keywords strategically.
6. Include the phone number and address in your Facebook page.
7. Optimize Facebook updates.

Public Notice Ad in Newspaper (https://www.bookadinnewspaper.in/book-public-notice-ad-in-newspaper.html)

heris
12-09-2016, 12:59 AM
The goal of SEO is to obtain targeted traffic to your site, and if used properly, Facebook can also send targeted traffic to your site.