how to create the Quality Content

edwina
01-23-2016, 05:38 AM
Go through the link:
contentmarketinginstitute.com/2014/03/quality-content-creation-wont-bust-budget

LisaHandson
01-23-2016, 07:44 AM
Top Essential Elements Of High-Quality Content:

1. Are You Using the Appropriate Length of Content?

2. Are You Supplementing with Images, Video Embeds, Infographics or Other Media?

3. Are You Using Proper Grammar and Spelling, and is Your Content Coherent?

4. Are You Using Proper Page and Text Formatting?

RH-Calvin
01-25-2016, 04:19 AM
Quality content can be created by writing a unique and good quality article. Keywords should be placed properly and keyword density should be in between 2 to 3 percent to get good results in search engines.

updatepedia
01-25-2016, 05:03 AM
for that you need to hire a content writer.. that provide high quality content..

daviddakarai
01-25-2016, 06:10 AM
Remember points while writing Content:

1. Identify Your Audience and What They Want
2. Create Credibility
3. Make Your Writing Actionable
4. Use a Conversational Style and Standard Grammar/Spelling

ragulaussie
01-26-2016, 06:48 AM
Content is king of SEO. so write your content in quality and it's drive traffic.

nthock
01-28-2016, 12:34 PM
Hi there,

Am new to this forum, and saw this question which I think I could help.

Recently I have published an article on how to create high-quality content (http://team3pal.com/high-quality-content/?utm_source=hsforum&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=high-quality-content) for your blog. It includes 17 techniques on improving the quality of your content.

As the article is pretty long (more than 7000 words), I summarize my favorite 7 techniques over here:

1. Writing Benefit-Driven Headlines. Headline is the most important element of any article. It is the first thing your readers see. Then, they will decide whether should they read further. One easy way to come out with benefit-driven headlines is to use the headline formula. Furthermore, you should also test your headlines and see which have the most engagement/conversion.

2. Write longer articles. Higher quality content tend to be longer. It also rank and convert better (average length of Google top 10 results for 20,000 keywords is about 2000 words). You can increase the number of items (101 ways vs 10 ways to...) or write more depth by providing examples.

3. Use short introductions. Unless you have a very good reason, keep your introductions short and sweet.

4. Create audience persona. Write your article as though as you are writing to only one person. What is his greatest challenge? What is he struggling with day-to-day? How can your article help him with this challenge? You can do that by creating an audience persona. It will make your blog more targeted and relevant.

5. Create proven and share-worthy content. This is the Skyscraper technique by Brian Dean. He recommended using Buzzsumo to find out what are the popular and proven topics in your niche. Then make it even better in terms content (more depth, more examples) and design.

6. Write evergreen content. Some type of topic tend to be evergreen. Evergreen contents are contents that will still be relevant after a long period. They are usually contents that targeted at beginners.

7. Provide content upgrades. Content upgrades are specific resources that is relevant to the page your reader is reading. Think of it as a tool that can help your reader achieve the objective of the article. Not only it provides more value, it also helps you to collect their emails.

You can read the article overhere (http://team3pal.com/high-quality-content/?utm_source=hsforum&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=high-quality-content).